 Space / 26287
26286  |  26288
Subject:
D E E P F R A H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 04:19:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The latest partnership between Dr Grubergruber of the LSF and PCS Labs has produced the DEEPFRAH.

http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=deepfrah

For all your fleebnork killing needs.

(Credit to Mladen Pejic. I copied the hands from him)

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers