 Pirates / 873
Re: washing pirate sails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 14:30:52 GMT

I have ironed sails using close the highest setting: "Wool/Cotton" and it
worked fine.  To protect the sail from any stain from the iron, I placed the
sail between two sheets of printer paper.  This also probably helps to avoid
accidentally burning the sail 'cause the paper will discolor first.

Dave

I have also ironed the sails to great effect. I usually use the lowest
temperature setting, but I suspect a higher setting would be ok.

--
Frank Filz