 Pirates / 869
868  |  870
Subject:
washing pirate sails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 23:00:20 GMT

Hi to everyone.  I just picked up a used SES and BSB and both sets of sails
could use a cleaning.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  I don't want to take
any chances and ruin the sails before the ships are built.  I thought I might
try using Woolite or some other mild cleaner, but I'm not sure.  I searched the
forum but didn't find any useful info. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

steve