 Administrative / General / 10567
Re: Lugnet Polls hard to find
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 10:32:44 GMT

Hi Kevin,

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Salm writes:
Right now, the Lugnet Polls are hard to find.  Is this by design, or are we
just awaiting the premire of a proper portal?

Just wondering.

You can see a list of all polls (currently 70!) at
http://members.lugnet.com/polls/

I think Todd wanted to iron out all the quirks and un-documented features
before making it more visible (on main page perhaps?).

Plus, the results are currently skewed as I don't think all members have
discovered polls yet or how to return there if they have been found once or
twice due to discussion.  Am I just missing something?

Possibly. I think these polls are meant to be more in the line of "fun"
rather than "accurate". People who wish to use the results as anything more
perhaps get what they deserve 8?)

ROSCO