 Administrative / General / 10565
10564  |  10566
Subject:
Lugnet Polls hard to find
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 06:53:02 GMT

Right now, the Lugnet Polls are hard to find.  Is this by design, or are we
just awaiting the premire of a proper portal?

Just wondering.

Plus, the results are currently skewed as I don't think all members have
discovered polls yet or how to return there if they have been found once or
twice due to discussion.  Am I just missing something?

__Kevin Salm__
....no tag line tonite, my head hurts....