  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 401 – 420 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Wench as a word

Ed, (...) Well, Ed, since i don't know the particulars on this one, why don't you inform us of it? I do remember something along the lines of congress people now being under the same laws oas we, the citizens, are. If he did not pay his taxes, he (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.958)

  Re: atari 800 web server

I just have to ask: Is there any actual USE for this thing other than the novelty factor? (reason enough for doing it, of course) What's the oldest iron known to be interfaced to the net this way? The dumbest (most limited CPU) The smallest? (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

iron
(score: 0.958)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) I'm Probably more like Jennifer Boger. I want at least one of everything. Maybe someday. After that, well, Somedays I would say that I want to utilize minifigs for Fantasy RPG, but now I realize only if I run a world that only has halflings in (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.957)

  Re: Help Open 12v switch track motor- doesn't switch

(...) _small_ iron, using low melt solder, and lots of flux. I use a Antax 18W, 12V iron (but, it is british, so you are not likely to be able to get one). Otherwise, a Temp. Controlled iron, or run a small (25W) iron using a Variac (Variable (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.957)

  Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)

(...) Hmmm...not sure how to go about doing this... The way the checker achieves its speed is by looking up all substrings in its dictionary rather than passing every single diciontionary word over all substrings (which could take hours). So, for (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

iron
(score: 0.957)

  Re: Ohio builders :)

(...) Ever played Dungeons & Dragons? Brik Wars is identical to it, except for one little thing -- you build your army with Lego, instead of using cast iron minifigures. you can read the rules here: (URL) when is a good date for everybody? Probably (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

iron
(score: 0.957)

  Re: Anyone want hinge bricks from Lego Direct?

I want to build the Matthews Flat Iron Building! :) There are lots of 'flat iron' buildings, named so for their shape. There is a little one here in Columbus, Ohio, but I have seen them in lots of places. I recall one in downtown Fort Worth that was (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

iron
(score: 0.957)

  Lego Laser

Using pointers (pun) from a previous post, I have been building a laser for my robots. I used a miniature laser pointer from Sam Goody which was only $10. The hardest part so far was chopping up the pointer to get out the guts. It turned into a (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

iron
(score: 0.956)

  Stephenson's Rocket

(...) What, pray tell, is this? By the title, I'd adjudge it to do with railroads, but is it a PC game, a board game, or what? My faves in the RR genre: PC: Railroad Tycoon (original, strangely enough) Board: 1830 when serious, Eurorails or Iron (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.955)

  Re: DC motor question

(...) [snip] (...) Bingo. Put .1uf caps (rated at least 4X your max voltage) from the (+) pole to the can, from the (-) pole to the can and from the (+) to the (-) pole. Keep your leads as short as possible. Put a big cap (1000uf+) on the power (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

iron
(score: 0.955)

  Re: Stephenson's Rocket

(...) Board. It is of German origin. It's by Reiner Knizia and distributed in English in the US by Rio Grande Games. It's a fairly abstract board game, but is very very challenging. I most highly reccommend it. (...) I've played a few hundred hours (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.955)

  New kit added

I've added another kit to my web page. Modeled on the Tyne Dock/Consett Iron Ore hoppers, this is the 3rd kit which I am offering. Feel free to take a look at: (URL) Powell Member, Guild of Bricksmiths (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

iron
(score: 0.955)

  What would a howitzer be ??

Here's my dilemna - how should I treat a WWII-style howitzer in Brikwars rules? The barrel, from breech to tip, is 16 studs long, and it's simply mounted on a two-wheel chassis with which to be towed by my Sd.kfz 251 Halftrack. When we last played (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

iron
(score: 0.955)

  Re: New kit added

I've added another kit to my web page. Modeled on the Tyne Dock/Consett Iron Ore hoppers, this is the 3rd kit which I am offering. Feel free to take a look at: (URL) Powell Member, Guild of Bricksmiths (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

iron
(score: 0.955)

  RE:Thought on pbForth

(...) I get really sad everytime I hear people talking about their first computer experiences including assembling their own computer... I get the feeling that I have been missing out on a lot of fun stuff! been deprived of great fun because I am (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

iron
(score: 0.954)

  Re: Anyone want hinge bricks from Lego Direct?

(...) Hi, John, An Internet search reveals that there are several cities with a "Flat Iron" Building. What they all share is a general wedge-shaped floor plan, built to occupy a troublesome space between to almost-parallel streets. Which particular (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.arch)

iron
(score: 0.954)

  Re: Recreational vehicles and more questions about the US

(...) XFUT .o-t.fun OK... where should I start... (Just a few terms so you know what I'm talking about: groups are organized by age. A "Shevet" is a local group, containing kids of various ages.) Israel in general is a very outdoors country. The (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.954)

  Znap use for station roof

I used znap to build a classic iron-and-glass platform roof (with large arches). Looks ok. No pics yet. Eric (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.954)

  Re: Elian Gonzales

(...) Let me connect the dots for you. Arguably, Elian's mother would have been better served if she could have flown from Cuba to FL in a commercial airliner. Or even taken a large passenger liner, or in extremis, a 50 foot fishing trawler. But (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.954)

  Re: Anyone want hinge bricks from Lego Direct?

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:391032A5.6B0922...ich.edu... (...) Hey that gives me an idea! With hinges and classic windows, I could build a Flat Iron Building! Cool! Yeah, I want some of these parts... Build On! John Matthews (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.954)

More:  Next Page >>