 General / 17939
Re: Anyone want hinge bricks from Lego Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 22:18:01 GMT

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message
Dr. John,

You've got my attention.  I'll take 100 in each color.
They make for great multi-sided buildings, and buildings of odd angles.
I'll take any color they produce.

But I still want classic windows....

Gary Istok
"Representing the interests of the skyscraper folks"

Hey that gives me an idea!  With hinges and classic windows, I could build a
Flat Iron Building!
Cool!  Yeah, I want some of these parts...

Build On!
John Matthews