 General / 17932
Re: Anyone want hinge bricks from Lego Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 15:28:24 GMT

"John J. Ladasky Jr." <ladasky@my-deja.com> wrote:
<CHOPSTER>
Which additional parts might people want?  I know, the train heads are already
clamoring for train doors and windows, and the skyscraper folks want hundreds of
other window types.  Cool, I might need some of those.  However, I've got this
urge to build angled walls using 1 X 4 hinge bricks.  You know, this part...

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3830.gif

... connected to this part:

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3831.gif

...I would find the 1x4 hinge plate to be more useful in more situations than its taller
brick cousin (and the hinge is tighter, meaning forms hold position better). but that may
be just me  :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com