  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 341 – 360 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RCX --> miniBoard(was: lack of interest in basic stamp and ba sicx)

I don't think you're nuts. A 32 bit micro for Lego would be a cool project. I design Printed Circuit Boards for a living and I can assure you a simple design would be fairly easy. (I know, that's easy for me to say). I think an HC11 or HC12 would be (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.970)

  Re: Increasing the range of the radio signal

Johannes Keukelaar skrev i meddelandet ... (...) We did some tests when the kit was new (almost a year ago now!), and we had communications working from first to second floor (old house, no cement or iron in the walls, just a brick chimney in the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

iron
(score: 0.970)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

Hi Suzanne (and everybody else who cares), I mostly agree with you but there are some points I do not entirely understand. First can anybody tell me why we suddenly have such a discussion but we did NOT have one in october when "the nameless beast" (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.969)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) Sure. That song was the first one of hers I ever heard, playing in a record store. I stood there and listened to it and wound up buying the CD after it was done. BTW, the other option for the Highwayman hat would be the tricorns from the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.969)

  Re: Wild West Trains posted!

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3852BA1D.EEECFB3C@v...er.net>... (...) I remember always drooling over the big boy every time I picked up an AHM catalog. I've never broke down and bought one though, primarily because I've never been into big iron (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.969)

  Re: Naive Sellers (Was Re: 4561 alternates (was: sale at kbkids)

(...) Well, time will tell, but I do know one thing from being in a streaky business myself-- you have to strike while the iron is hot. It is times like those when a business is hot that will carry a business through the cool times, and I'd like to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.969)

  Re: Lego de-lurks!

Hi ! Increased sensor/motor I/O is a must and do-able. RF would be great, and I don't understand why Cybermaster is RF and the RCX is IR. As far as the sensors are concerned, having been working away on a range of such devices, I am most noticably (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.969)

  Quick Assessments of 2000 Sets I picked up

And now for the assessments!! 6095 Guarded Treasury 101 pcs, $14.99 *Great Buy!* I think this set will make up the bulk of extra castle purchases this year. It has a lot of great pieces, and the only minifigs that come with it are grunts. My biggest (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

iron
(score: 0.968)

  Re: I can do what I want

(...) There's a more serious point behind all the joking. If I wanted a free-form medium, I would use modeling clay or basic electronic components + a soldering iron. Part of what makes Lego fun and interesting is working within the rules of the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.968)

  Re: Transit Time to Mars

(...) Actually, you can make them burn at almost any rate you want to. It is a question of how much exposed area there is to burn at once. The SRB motors have a * shaped hole in the middle of them right from top to bottom. This produces a very large (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

iron
(score: 0.968)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Guarded Treasury is *great* in my opinion. Here is the short review I made of it: ---...--- 6094 Guarded Treasury 101 pcs, $14.99 *Great Buy!* I think this set will make up the bulk of extra castle purchases this year. It has a lot of great (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.968)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) What sets would you like to see? 1.I think that Jonathan's idea about the Iron Clads is great. 2.A huge earth and wood fort would be great too. 3.A camp set 4.What about a cool bridge that both sides could be trying win. What do you think? I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

iron
(score: 0.967)

  Re: First Lego League Software (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Barbara Nostrand ----- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 22:19:48 -0600 From: Barbara Nostrand <nostrand@bradley.edu> Subject: Re: First Lego League Software (fwd) If you are seriously considering using other processors, then this (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.967)

  Re: How many sets?

(...) Work for IBM ? No. Work on IBM big-iron ? Yes. Univac as well. That be where I picked up the practice. That and spelling (and pronoucing) peoples names backwards. Yar Srednas. (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.967)

  Re: KDE/new Redhat install (was Re: Has anyone ever been)

(...) How much of that money is for the "sysadmin's beer fund"? (...) Yeah, but single platform locations don't exist. Everyone wants on the 'net. Here's how a countryman of mine put it: (URL) you do, never touch Exchange. Or Lotus Bloats. Or any (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

iron
(score: 0.967)

  Re: spelling questions ...

(...) Farrier, though, comes from the middle english "ferrour". Iron is definitely involved. (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.967)

  Pirate's Lost Island

I just took some pictures of a MOC I've been working on called Pirate's Lost Island. It's my attempt to make a set similar in design and function to the sets Lego used to make in the Pirate's theme. Take a look at the following URL: (URL) features I (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.967)

  Re: Who James Isn't (was:Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

(...) Wouldn't that mean that it's more on the "corporate" side? I wouldn't exactly call typical pointy-haired corporate weenies "heavy". (...) I think the name is probably right. I believe the term most often used to refer to her is "cast-iron (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.967)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

(...) The covers of the Kadee coupler boxes are held together with a touch on each side by a soldering iron, melting the plastic together along the whole length of the coupler box. You can super glue them of course, but depending on the type of (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.966)

  Re: WTT Magic for Lego

(...) Magic (...) willing (...) I have had several inquiries into the cards that I have available. I am posting them here just so that they are in a central location for you to get to. Once again, please direct any questions or concerns to the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

iron
(score: 0.966)

More:  Next Page >>