  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 1221 – 1240 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ideas ready to be shot down

(...) Larry, The thread you posted in was created by me to help the LUGNET community in a small way. Until your post I was very happy with the way it had grown. I count that you have now attacked me personally three times in three days on LUGNET. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Mobile Anti-Aircraft Platform MAAP-210

(...) I shudder in fear, I think it would take the combined firepower of every mech I've ever built to bring this monstrosity down. You've really accomplished a lot of the Mladen cues on the MAAP-210, like the studlessness, the tight color scheme, (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Disparaging remaks and charges of being elitist

(...) Hi Eric, I guess you missed this next part which appeared in that same thread only a couple posts later: "I'm just rambling, I guess. Lugnet in general is a pretty cliqued community, no need to single out the Mecha builders." So sorry to (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  New huge auction

Hi all, I just launched 333 auctions on eBay. You can see them at (URL) if you want to see them summarized all on one screen. Feel free to search for the seller, petgametoymac with other criteria if you want to modify the search. As usual, there are (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  thoughts on gbc module reliability

All GBCers, This will likely be a long post, so be forwarned. It contains some rambling thoughts on development and reliability of GBC modules. Now that I have started writing, I'm not sure exactly where this is headed, but I have this need to try (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: DCC and the future

(...) Roger Roger. I'd be right behind you. (...) I know that there are manufacturers of the DCC receiver modules that WILL give you a price break if you buy in bulk. So some budding enterpreneur, here's your chance. Heck, if it is capital or a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Quick Assessments of 2000 Sets I picked up

And now for the assessments!! 6095 Guarded Treasury 101 pcs, $14.99 *Great Buy!* I think this set will make up the bulk of extra castle purchases this year. It has a lot of great pieces, and the only minifigs that come with it are grunts. My biggest (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Harry Potter?

(...) I've had the pleasure of reading most of Dennis L. Mckiernan's entire line of books. And I find his writing to be dynamic, enthralling and among the best in the genre! He sites J.R.R. Tolken; among others, in his foreword as being "fine (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Transit Time to Mars

(...) Actually, you can make them burn at almost any rate you want to. It is a question of how much exposed area there is to burn at once. The SRB motors have a * shaped hole in the middle of them right from top to bottom. This produces a very large (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Lego Solar Cell Specs

Alan Carmack wrote in message ... (...) one (...) Do you happen to know the detailed specifications of the Edmunds Scientific panels? I ask because you need to know both the voltage and the current that will be supplied by the solar panel under (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) 6.022 x 10^23. Get computin'! ;) (...) Bwaaa! I know how that goes. As long as the money is coming, why finish it? ;) (...) An electric ladder or an electric monkey? (...) Sometimes it tries to pass through. If nothing else it would, I'd (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Now Chris & Larry are away, let's plan! : )

(...) Almost too quiet... *soldiers surround the MICHLUG room* (...) I am still around... in a physical sense... (...) I am still on the hunt for my white 2x2 cone. I KNOW I have at least two, because I have the Launch Command Launch Pad, it comes (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: What mailing list for Peeroml ?

Hi again, People e-mail me questions about Peeroml. Considering i don't send the program and it can't be downloaded anywhere, politeness invites me to answer these questions here (as people privately asking are certainly reading this forum). (...) (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Guarded Treasury is *great* in my opinion. Here is the short review I made of it: ---...--- 6094 Guarded Treasury 101 pcs, $14.99 *Great Buy!* I think this set will make up the bulk of extra castle purchases this year. It has a lot of great (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: A brief state of NELUG message.

Here's the update: Eric Joslin and I got together a couple of weeks ago and playtested the rules ... carnage photos were taken, developed, and are awaiting me to get off my duff and scan them. Between the two of us, we think this is going to be (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Next Studfest (!)

(...) No worries. I'm more than happy to host and/or organise an even more salubrious venue than the college (somewhere more fitted to the majestic dimensions of Castle Kevin). Aug5 is just into the first week of next semester but since I'll have (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Speech Synthesis?

A few years ago, "back in the day..." (that is, high school), I did a project that involved creating various vowel sounds as output for some bumper sensors -- different resistances gave different vowels, that kind of thing. The parts came from a (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) I'm Probably more like Jennifer Boger. I want at least one of everything. Maybe someday. After that, well, Somedays I would say that I want to utilize minifigs for Fantasy RPG, but now I realize only if I run a world that only has halflings in (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Struggling with encoder wheel

(...) I did an experiment printing out many different gradients and I now understand part of your problem. It was hard to get any change in the reading (~40 - 50). So next I then cut a wedge shaped slit in a piece of white paper. Aiming the sensor (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Yup, it works.

Well after much delay, I've finally got my first HandyBoard up and running. (I've got another one in parts, but that is a different story) I can confirm that HBDL.exe does *NOT* work on my 133Mhz Pentium under Windows '95. It does work on my 486/33 (...) (28 years ago, 3-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

iron
(score: 1.148)

More:  Next Page >>