  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 941 – 960 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Link to great sale at KBkids (+other sets)

(...) Thanks for posting this. I ordered 5 of each, for just $161.60. I guess I could have ordered more of the 6441's, but I mainly want to part those out except for a couple of pieces, and I'm not sure how "popular" those pieces I don't want will (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 2.583)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) Well, I've gotta come in and clarify. I don't think it's possible to achieve a walking model made of Lego parts (not counting future miracle parts) that walks as an AT-AT is "supposed" to walk (using all the joints as shown in the movie, not (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

how, deep
(score: 2.583)

  Re: Polyamory

Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) to (...) the (...) as (...) what's (...) I snipped it away because in spite of what it said, your use of the term "copping out" seemed to me to show that you *did* see something wrong with it. You didn't answer my (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.583)

  Lowest Common Denominator (was: Re: Lego.com - new look)

(...) I think the most accurate math term is actually the "greatest common factor" or "greatest common divisor" (GCF or GCD for short), which refers to the largest natural number which equally divides two whole numbers in question. In non-math (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, link
(score: 2.583)

  Feedback solicitation

Here's a theory question for you. Is it wrong to solicit eBay feedback? Is it uncouth? I want, for purely selfish reasons, as well as for reasons to do with the whole Quixote thing, to see my feedback a bit higher than it currently is. I've done a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 2.583)

  Re: Personal Projects

(...) I've finished up an alternate model for combining sets 5956 - expedition balloon and 5958 - mummy's tomb. It's an anti-aircraft truck (would have been a half-track if any adventurer sets had tracks). Right now I have the .dat file but I'm (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

how, link
(score: 2.582)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

I just noticed this huge thread, and only reading the first line by Kevin, I want to say, "Look at my trade page!" I have linked to just about every site I could think of that is a good site to find Legos. Look at it (see sig), LMK what you think. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 2.582)

  New ship!

My newest deep-space exploration frigate (or whatever I'll end up calling it, as I'm afraid my building-creativity lept ahead of all the other details) is nearly complete. It's 85 studs long, excluding the antennas/guns on the nose(s) of the ship.. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 2.582)

  Re: Position Finding/Mapping Description

Okay. The base is a lot like the last picture on the Synchro Drive page. STEERING Then there are the beams that hold the axles that hold the 8t gears that link the turntables together. One axle is just one of those half friction pin/half axle (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.581)

  Re: Polyamory

(...) Yes, but it doesn't mean I have romantic feelings for them. I am capable of caring for someone without wanting to <thinks of a Lugnet-acceptable term> get it on with them. (...) Appreciating someone's physical attractiveness doesn't require (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.581)

  Re: Line in the Sand

(...) As I said it is not ready iet. The questions (options) that where up in the air, are still there, no one as discussed them, after this spec file was created. I don't have much time now, but here are several problems. Examples: check the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.581)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

Here's a first draft of the first few questions - comments please! Buying Lego FAQ Before reading the individual questions and answers, there are four resources you should know about which may well, between them, give you the answer to these and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 2.581)

  Re: Interests in non-GNU C compiler for RIS?

Hello Luis, thanks for respomding (and thanks to others who have email me privately...) (...) We got into the business selling REXIS (REal eXecutive for Intelligent Systems) but stop after a couple years since the support cost is too high :-( I may (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 2.580)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) Yes, everyone please know how foolish I feel for not mentioning Kevin Loch's heroic scanning when I posted the link. I was too excited about the dinosaurs to be rational, and the scans were all the buzz in .general at the time. So let me offer (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

how, link
(score: 2.579)

  Re: SW Part Straight Sale - WAS: (Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read)

(...) I don't want to sound negative, but... Are you proposing a straight price per part?!!?? I'm certianly interested in a few particular parts from 7150, but at a straight price per part I'm certain that a WHOLE LOT of other people would be (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 2.579)

  Re: Discontinued Train Items??

Hi Bryan, (...) Nice that the transatlantical interchanges on the biggest hobby ever go both ways! Your read 1000steine and it's galleries - I myself read and post on lugnet and have regular updated brickshelf galleries! BTW: Thanks for the nice (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 2.579)

  2000 Catalogue

Oh, and how come I had to go to see this at Kevin Loch's site. Surely it would have made more sense if you had sent me a 'Catalogue Launch' email, complete with a little Flash intro, and a link to the catalogue at lego.com. I'm sure I registered at (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

how, link
(score: 2.579)

  Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

I'm not a big fan of steam but this looks very sweet. One question I have about the drive train, the distance between the front and back pivot points needs to be shorter when going around a curve than when you're on a tangent. How do you accomodate (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.578)

  Everybody's Free (to play with Lego)

Well, the local radio has just had another rash of the Sunscreen Song go through, and I just couldn't help but parody it with a Lego slant... Here it is, for your (questionable) enjoyment: Ladies and gentlemen of all varieties of class, Play with (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, link
(score: 2.578)

  RF communications

Has anyone ever implemented a RF 1bidirectional communication link with the handyboard? If anyone knows of any good information concerning this topic and how to implement this please let me know. (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.578)

More:  Next Page >>