  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 681 – 700 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More parts feedback

(...) I agree with you if you add the word "Tread" in front of the dimensions. That way, it is more clear that the dimensions refer to the tread plate and not the overall size of the link. So how about this: "Technic Link Tread 0.6 x 2.6"? ^^^^^ (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.654)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

(...) You're a brave man. ;) (...) I think you've gotten a taste of how the community feels. This has come up before, with some half-height plates (I think these were Tyco parts, maybe MegaBloks did them, too). They were not allowed into a parts (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.654)

  Re: How the 1998 Technic ad movies were made

(...) asked the author about the status of his site a short while ago. He has since replied that moving versions of the commercials have been made available. In his first response to my inquiry, Geoff noted that he had another site which had more (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.654)

  Re: parts count???

(...) I am not sure if this is exactly what you need, but LDAO's HTML generator does figure out how many parts are in a processed model. And it generates an HTML page with the total of parts, how many of each part in each color, and a picture of (...) (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.654)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

<snip> (...) And that I have no explanation for. I agree 100%, but I cannot explain this "seduction", nor why it happens to some people and not others. <snip> (...) I understand (and thank you! :) but if using an external auction service is (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.654)

  Re: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts)

(...) Throwbot pieces are Technic pieces (the poor To Do List jumps in length), and I'd be very suprised if you weren't the first to use them in really creative ways. (...) What about the 2-3 year old Ldraw users? Aren't we leaving them out in the (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.653)

  Re: How much are Blue soldiers worth?

(...) Aha! I knew I'd flush some of the deep-pocketed scoundrels out. :-) (...) Yes, but I figured out the false economy of that. You buy a Shako for $3. And a Backpack for $3. Six bucks. Or buy a complete figure for $5 (not that I pay that much), (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

how, deep
(score: 2.653)

  Re: I have an idea... (regards the range of sets we get)

(...) Yep I like Exploriens too for the bits. Lots of white plates etc. and trans- blue canopies get me thinking craters and moonbases. Must be a childhood following the Apollo missions, you can still get second-hand National Geographics with (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, deep
(score: 2.653)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Hunh? You're SO jaded against spam in newsgroups that you would ignore whatever reputation Larry and I might have earned over the past year or more, both on the group and via e-mail, and disregard any link we might post, no matter how we might (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.653)

  Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating)

(...) Better (...) So so. If the feature is to be kept, prefer that they be viewable. Else why have them. (...) Better. Wish the time had never been spent to develop them. (...) Victimized? Hardly. Annoyed that there's a strategic rater out there (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.653)

  Next show (was Re: DCC Trains

Hey Robin, < Note that you have your followups set wrong, other responders to Robin's original post will have to modify it from DCCTrainsIdea (not a group in the lugnet news hierarchy) back to lugnet.trains... > I wish I could see your next show, it (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.653)

  Attaching a chain...

I'm working on a forklift design and would like to use the Technic motorcycle chain (opened) to lift the forks. The only problem (at the moment) is how to attach the chain ends to the forks and the truck structure. I've looked at the instruction (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.652)

  Recreational vehicles and more questions about the US

When traveling in Florida recently, I saw a lot of recreational vehicles. I realized before traveling to the US that everything "over there" is large. But those RV's were extraordinarily large. Can you drive such a vehicle with a normal license? And (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, deep
(score: 2.652)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Jan 29, 06:26 PM PST. To bid, view details or register, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 7311 Life On Mars Red Planet Cruiser - MISB Current Bid: $4.00, Time Left: 16 (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep, link
(score: 2.652)

  Sonar and RF Modem questions

HB fans, A few questions for ya ... I just received my polaroid 6500 sonar module from wirz. Cool little gadget. I have the HB expansion board from gleason. Installation looks pretty straightforward with the expansion board, since the pins on the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 2.651)

  Re: How much are Blue soldiers worth?

(...) They're around...sneaky devils, they be. ;) Actually, the Pirate Game created a few deep-pocketed scoundrels out of otherwise normal people! (...) Well, here's what I've done: Blue troopers get grey backpacks from 7128; that way I have more (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

how, deep
(score: 2.651)

  Re: Modeling without the real element -- bad

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) that (...) haven't (...) just (...) them, (...) should (...) There are some exceptions to an otherwise good rule. For example, the new Technic Link which appears on the Y-wing. If I find out from someone how (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.651)

  RE: SIGMA wants my Fire Extinguisher pics...

I got exactly the same message, only with "FetchBot" instead of "Fire extinguisher". :) I'm happy for these folks to use my images, as long as they link back to the original. I retain the copyright, I just choose to give my permission for that use (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.649)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) Right, see my other post about ARM7 and USB (I wish I knew how to link it but this web interface is killing me!). The biggest issue is one of the devices would have to implement a host constoller interface and a USB storage class driver. (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.649)

  Re: Clock which counts the time using LEGO Technic parts

Looks kinda weird. Do you know how it works? Especially this ball hovering in this vertical tube? BTW Leo Dorst in Holland has made a working tailclock from lego pieces. I don't know the link, but it is on everything Lego. Jeroen Ottens (private (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.649)

More:  Next Page >>