  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 621 – 640 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Minifigs=Mongols?

(...) I imagine how it will be described in someones LEGO Space History or Timeline: "Year 2257. Famous scientist Dr.Cyber developed a kind of Dragons based on strange Old Earth animal called "cow". These new species were capable to bring milk, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Gap in UK event calendar

(...) Erm, how about Southport. It could be hall job and a very nice hall it is too now it has been decorated and carpeted. I usually invite Joe public for Saturday and refreshments are now legendary. I could sort accomodation for those coming from (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator

"Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote in message news:Gyzv2F.4qM@lugnet.com... (...) of that approach! Your comment about forgetting how a model is built when attempting modifications to some deep rooted part was interesting, I fully (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:37C1467E.E8D0D6...ger.net... (...) How? All you do is sit around hacking away at other people's views without offering any workable alternatives (much like you do with your politics). How much (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: XB-202a stealth revision (I fixed the deep links)

Paul, Thanks for your comments. I've been a lurking fan of your work for some time. In my opinion, the Empyrean Flame is among the best Lego spaceships ever. I would be honered if you chose to use a similar wing design. I'm going to post an (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Light sensor help??Newbie!!!

(...) This is how the Sensor Watcher works. The stack of code that hangs below a Sensor Watcher is only executed once when the reading becomes true. As long as the condition stays true it won't do anything which is probably not what you want. What (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Very Sad News....

(...) I can't imagine how painful this must be for Travis's closest friends. Though I only had the pleasure of meeting Travis a couple of brief times at NELUG gatherings, he was the kind of guy who instantly made you feel at ease around him, he had (...) (21 years ago, 25-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Would you buy it?????

(...) I should've know better than to say "loose joint" in front of professor snead! You'd be disappointed to hear this Chris but I haven't even had a chance to use these in any build yet, even though I swore I would. Lack of time more than (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.lego.direct)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: BFC Tool?

(...) I'm currently knee-deep in LEGO database stuff; which I've put on hold to try to get the color stuff for ldconfig ironed out; all of which has this OTHER project on hold, but... I have a buddy who's only peripherally interested in LEGO, but (...) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  A flashback from my talkative age

Dear lugnet: Boy, today has been such a flashback for me. It's been a day taken out from two years ago and randomly stuck in this year! I haven't had so much time on my hands since about May or June 2000. My tests are over, the new semester doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Several questions about new LDraw.org pages

Hallo First, I should say "nicely done". Hopefully it will make life of the LDraw staff easier. second - I have some questions: - In Parts library/updates page (using left-side menu on the main page) there are updates till 2002, but on the "old" (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  New ship!

My newest deep-space exploration frigate (or whatever I'll end up calling it, as I'm afraid my building-creativity lept ahead of all the other details) is nearly complete. It's 85 studs long, excluding the antennas/guns on the nose(s) of the ship.. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Town on wheels (was Re: Millennium City)

How much city are you going to build? I decided last year that my town would be long and skinny. That way it could be parked out of the way atop a bookshelf. Talk about Main Street! For now, I am trying to keep baseplates separable. One of my ideas (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) I know how you feel, my recent re-involvement in the hobby has come to a screeching halt. (...) Be sure to tell those interested that the 9V system is discontinued. After all, this is the calamity of the LEGO Group -- they brought this upon (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: The Ghost

(...) Dean, Go back and look how many posts in this entire thread are from you. Dude, you got diahrrea of the postin'. in a word... CHILL. Your MOC. Uses more than 1 glass color Is rather boxy Needs more engine But.. Is a step in the right direction (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Can somebody help me find these sets?

Hey there fellow LUGNET users. I have been looking for some of the Town/Divers sets and have come up empty on many of them. I understand some areas actually have many of these items on clearance, but alas not in the Lone Star State. So I am asking (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Brickfest

(...) One thing which you may not have realized initially was how close to the beginning you arrived. It probably would have been worthwhile your just jumping in right away. I think you're right though, a new player probably shouldn't be placed off (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Tim Robbins "Countering a Wave of Hate"

(...) Precisely. Well said, Scott. But Mr. Robbins isn't a deep enough thinker to understand what you (and others) are telling him. He'd rather just whine about how now everyone is out to get him. I don't see HIM standing up to defend the rights of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  POV-RAY / MPD File Question

To All, I have went into the whole ML-CAD / POV-RAY deep end for my continuing war pages. I started to use ML-Cad to draw them into dat files, and it is great. Now, I have figured out how to use the L3P Add on, and POV-RAY itself. Now my only (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  IP2002 quad cannon flyer

I have emerged from deep hibernation from LEGO and whipped out a few new MOCs... IP2002 Quad cannon flyer (URL) Think of it as a sort of helicopter, but without the rotor. Built for hovering around and blasting stuff to pieces. (3 URLs) The last (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

More:  Next Page >>