  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 581 – 600 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?

(...) Sold for scrap metal would suggest to me a few options: these things were so outdated they figured it's OK since every secret service in the world would have stolen at least one once (apparently not the case, as you learned stuff :) ), or the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.687)

  Publishing made easier

I've read quite a few threads here regarding web publishing and how hard it is to keep things straight. If you are willing to invest some time on a learning curve, but want to have fast and easy updates to your website, then I recommend FRONTIER. (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 2.687)

  Re: Picture file sizes

> How about file sizes for animations? What's the best file type > to use which will balance quality and size? Just as a rule of thumb, you should allow 1 second of download time for every 1K on your page (including the HTML file itself). A 56K (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 2.687)

  Re: Water/Coal Tower

Steve Berry wrote in message ... (...) successfully constructed an authentic looking water tower? How about a coal tower? I'd like a place for my 4-4-0 to stop for refueling. I've looked at various pictures of water and coal towers in Model (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.687)

  Re: [MODEL] Boogie.dat

(...) <snip> (...) Amen to that! This model and the various rendered images of it really push a lot of envelopes (what's possible to model, what's possible to display, and what Technic is capable of doing) A few questions: Linc: How did you model (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.685)

  Promtional LEGO set database beta test - participants wanted!

I have changed my Promotional LEGO set database from a static collection of pages to a database-driven ASP application. I would therefore be grateful if you'd give it a beta-test-drive before I scrap the old pages. The new URL is: (URL) do not link (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.685)

  Re: Sorting

Since my older son received his first LEGO set at age 3, we have been keeping the parts in plastic storage bins made by Emplast. We are up to 18 large drawer bins and 9 small drawer bins. The large ones have 18 drawers and the small ones have 60 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, deep
(score: 2.685)

  Re: Bicentennial Man (spoilers, and quite lengthy)

<FnInFv.CHL@lugnet.com> <FnItEp.D5q@lugnet.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Asimov is "the master" not because he's the best of all SF writers, (he's not) but because he was writing stuff that others (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.685)

  Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap

(...) Thanks Rick I hope this will begin to answer your question (kinda long acutally - scroll to the bottom if you want to see the sets that I think should inspire most castle creators): Working on my storyline, I knew that I wanted to make (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 2.685)

  Re: New Year's Resolutions?

(...) Messy? Nah. Ok, so there is LEGO on literally every horizontal surface, and most of *that* is assembled into interesting models layered two or three deep... I think you confused the expression on my face for shocked horror at how messy you (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

how, deep
(score: 2.684)

  Re: eBay lego sniping? Why it is a problem?

(...) I was afraid that might be it. :) (...) Thanks for the link; a search on "eBay sniping" pretty much brought up both sides of the issue. (...) I think that's the key here. A post I found via the Deja news link you provided suggested that every (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 2.684)

  Re: Ldraw cannon

(...) Thanks for that link. I'll keep checking it. I'm amazed at how many parts there are already. Still, found another one not in the recent parts zip: A large round-top door, like the one you find in Ford Legoredo. ____ |oooo| Cheers, |oooo| (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.684)

  Bot-Kit for MindStorms and CyberMaster

Folks, I have just released a beta version of Bot-Kit, which is an interface between the MindStorms (and CyberMaster) programmable brick and the Smalltalk programming language. This allows you to use a real object-oriented language to drive your (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.683)

  Re: Got 1999 mini catalog!

Check this out this guy put us in the waiting room just like the doctor does He doesn't tell us which set and ofcourse wants the credit to be the first on to post these scans to the web( I understand that).........but I am rather curious to see the (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 2.683)

  Re: Online ordering available

Larry Pieniazek writes: [Snip] (...) This IS the page you get to from the Lego Mindstorms page. At first I thought "oh cool! S@H has gone online" but no, it's someone else's site. I guess I should have mentioned the fact that this was from Lego's (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.683)

  Lego a hit with Fresno Model Railroaders!

I went to the Fresno Model Railroad club meeting last night and brought some LEGO train stuff. I figured one or two people might want to see one, but that most would not be interested. Ha ha ha, how wrong I was. There were about 25-30 people there (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 2.683)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) has (...) Ooh, even before I got better, I would never have supported this... (...) otherwise (...) sponsered (...) any (...) I used to have this opinion. My feeling now is that anything worthwhile that the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.683)

  Re: Do your minifigs need a powerful front loader?

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Great model. I am still trying to wrap my head around the full picture from the .dat's with missing parts... I'm slow, but will get it eventually. Looks like some great designing. How long did you work on (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.682)

  Re: How to download firmware file (non-Windows approach?)

(...) Oop, that means I answered the wrong question earlier. To answer your new question, you need to find some documentation on using the OCX, then you need to write up a program that downloads the firmware using that. I don't know of any (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.681)

  Re: Libertarian stuff

(...) With the threading as broken as it is, this deep in a thread tree, it may be useful to quote enough of the post that you're replying to for us to find it. Or are you just ranting against John in general rather than at a specific post? I'd say (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.681)

More:  Next Page >>