 CAD / 111
Re: [MODEL] Boogie.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:46:01 GMT

Linc Smith writes:
Here is a model that incorporates a 6 wheel drive, independent and un-sprung
suspension system.  This was modeled after the rocker-boogie suspension on
Sojourner.

LINC

0 Sojourner (rocker boogie suspension)
0 Name: Boogie.DAT
0 Author: Linc Smith
0 10.1.98
0
0 Missing for this model: Geared motor #5225; technic balloon
0 tires #5283. Space Wheels (#2593) were used as stand-ins for
0 the balloon tires.
0
0                  NOTES AT THE END OF THIS FILE

<snip>

0 Thanks to James Jessiman and those that maintain LDraw
0
0 LINC

Amen to that! This model and the various rendered images of it really push a
lot of envelopes (what's possible to model, what's possible to display, and
what Technic is capable of doing)

A few questions:

Linc: How did you model the rubber bands?

Todd: Since you already have special code to launch LDLite, would it be
possible to also provide a "save as" link that doesn't have the file name as
ldraw.cgi?