 CAD / 115
Re: [MODEL] Boogie.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 06:15:02 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:
Larry Pieniazek writes:
[...]
Todd: Since you already have special code to launch LDLite, would it be
possible to also provide a "save as" link that doesn't have the file name as
ldraw.cgi?

I don't think it is possible, no.  :-(

Well, then I must be seeing things, because I could SWEAR it used to work that
way. The CGI filename is interposed now, where before it used to be some random
name that ended in .dat...