  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4521 – 4540 of about 86000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: UK / Great Britain

(...) I've never seen it used - I've only ever seen a place offering you to sell you one once - that was deep in the Internet-Admin sites. I got it off (URL) - not exactly the most official place to find it but they must have got it from somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

(...) good is (...) I am wondering if I am the only person who thinks that the Hydronauts with the blued-silver deep"space" helmet (add a black visor) makes an awesome shocktroop for boarding raids and heavy combat? I've assembled a large amount of (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Just tell us...

(...) YOU aren't saying it, you are just typing it in to a thing that uses standard 0s and 1s (deep inside all them chips) and contacts a server, goes through miles of wires until it is printed on the lugnet site, and will most likely be removes in (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creation Update! 1/5/01

(...) Actually, I was just thinking about that a couple days ago. The two fighters from the Deep Freeze Defender are very compact. Why not mount a squadron of them on the underside of a large carrier, and modify the rear of each one so the pilots (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Backup cd for lego movie maker

(...) I once used a CD repair kit to successfully restore an audio CD that had a rather deep groove (CD half inside player, spindle became lathe). I had to grind it down with very fine sandpaper, then very very fine sandpaper, then very very very (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: All your Yellow Pod Fins belong to us

(...) Eric, You make me want to tour the globe and write a book about the deep passions behind this incredible hobby. Thank you so much for sharing these. I'm affected by these beyond words -- not for their physical beauty but for the human spirit (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Just got back from GATS...

(...) With you on that... (...) Not with you on that one. Narrower would be better.. 3 tables is too deep. It was worse on the railyard side but even on the city side there were some impacts... (...) I think the proposal on taking into account that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Clone Troppers vs Storm Troppers

(...) I was impressed too: - the helmet is cut through and its the black head you see deep in the helmet - which also makes the back of the neck look so much better (black being part of the pressurised suit, as opposed to the yellow peeking through (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  "Kevin Loch, Paging Kevin Loch" (was Re: Got Geekshelf?)

Mark, You're not alone, I and some of my friends are having MAJOR deep-linking problems with Geekshelf as well. (I.E. they're all dead) Kevin L., any news? -John Rudy (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Train 4: Coming Soon

(...) You can access the 'magnetic' instructions here: (URL) Links: (URL) (...) Auction it off... do I get the profits??? (...) As discussed with you Jeff I have 6 modules that will be used in the seaport (as well as the Ramp 3 and 4 in your area.) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  MOC: excavator

hi yesterday i've found some superb mini mocs so i decide to make my one of course it is technic style :) deep links (URL) post moderation (URL) regards pixel (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: what do you think?

Well here's a topic after my own heart... But first (and pardon me for drifting off topic here) offer deep apologies from my absence from the board over the past... oh... say two months. I've been insanely busy, and I just managed to sit down and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Put-up or Shut-up

(...) Well, you've got two more. (...) Yes, but you miss the part of "depth". Sure, chess is incredibly deep. There's strategy, history, even personality in chess. That's why only until now have we found software and hardware that can explore that (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Storage and work area related question

"John" <johnseemon@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HJHp9t.L06@lugnet.com... (...) personaly i don't think it's the best idea cause if you like to get a part placed deep inside the drawer you will have to move it out so you will have to have a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.storage)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Whateverly Labs' Bots for the contest

(...) Wow! We humans can replace the car makers, the vaccumers, and the religious high priests. Deep. (...) I don't know whether or not a manly-man like me can say this but that is so cute. (...) Don't be embaressed, just know you're becomeing FOX. (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  A New Vig: "Over The Edge"

(URL) That guy in the privy is in deep doo-doo. Some more pics: (2 URLs) And gallery when public: (URL) Please let me know what you think! -- Nathan Wells (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.town, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: New 1 x 2 x 2/3 slope in 2008?

(...) The swiss cheese wedge (part #61409) is already in the wild, thanks to the Deep Jungle subtheme of Exo-Force. I picked up the Storm Lasher (that's the one with the big orc-sword fanblades), and it has a couple of these in yellow. It is indeed (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.inv)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  More extra parts/ sets for sale. Castle figs, etc...

Hello, castleheads! (and spaceheads for that matter:) I've got yet another selection of interesting spare parts and figures for sale, so if you want to avoid the prices at bricklink or ebay (they usually tend to get a tad high during the summer (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Target Lies and Great Buys!

(...) Note that it may not be an AFOL. There are plenty of folks selling LEGO on eBay who are not fans. They have just discovered that it does well. These folk may not necessarily buy a lot for their own kids and may not normally be in the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Sales at Potomac Mills... the Store week o' August 14th

(...) I don't go to (...) This could (...) (I'll check (...) price. (...) first. (...) $200 I just went to the Potomac Mills store (my first trip, yay!). And I got a 6559 Deep Sea Bounty for 20 bucks. I didn't see that on your list but it was there. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.959)

More:  Next Page >>