 Marketplace / Shopping / 4867
Re: Sales at Potomac Mills... the Store week o' August 14th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 05:24:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...its been awhile since I actually called for the list-o-specials! Not like • I don't go to
The Store or anything, just that I don't think to get any specials (duh!)

specials

1495 watches 25%off
keychains, buy 2 get any one free
6495 Time tunnelator  $4.99
1782 Divers Discovery Station $25.99
6145 Crystal Crawler  $6.99
6135 Spy Shark  $3.99
2162 Hydro Reef Wrecker  $26.99
5875 Bellville Hospital  $16.99
(low on all Bellville, and running low on Scala)

...From my last trip to The Store, their supply of damaged stuff is way low. • This could
mean that they're gonna get a new shipment of damaged stuffe soon! woohoo! • (I'll check
next week)

The Store Phone number:  703/490-1335
Damaged stuff is usually 1/2 price, but you have to pay shipping at full • price.
They can ship current S@H stuff as long as you order non-current S@H stuff • first.
Shipping is $8.95 for up to $100, $14.95 for up to $200 and $16.95 for over
$200

I just went to the Potomac Mills store (my first trip, yay!).  And I got a
6559 Deep Sea Bounty for 20 bucks.  I didn't see that on your list but it was
there.  I also saw a Neptune Discovery Lab and a lot of Adventurers stuff.
They had the 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for like 30 bucks (sorry for the vagueness
but I wasn't really looking at the prices as I was drooling everywhere).  So
there you go.  I can't wait to go back!

-Nick