 Marketplace / Shopping / 4868
Re: UFO Interstellar Starfighter 6979
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:25:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti writes:
You might want to check again, all the stuff around here that was marked
down to $29.99 was actually ringing up $14.99.

The 6979s that were tagged had a $50 sticker on them.  Having recently
discovered that the little (hmmm,  they're not really that "little",  are
they?) beggars have a micromotor,  as well as the fibre optics parts,  I
decided to hedge my bets:  I bought one,  and left the other in hopes that
no one scarfs it before TRU drops the price again.

Ran