 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14041
14040  |  14042
Subject:
More extra parts/ sets for sale. Castle figs, etc...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 04:47:16 GMT

Hello, castleheads! (and spaceheads for that matter:)

I've got yet another selection of interesting spare
parts and figures for sale, so if you want to avoid
the prices at bricklink or ebay (they usually tend
to get a tad high during the summer months), why don't
you take a look at my selection of extras I have here.

Lego assorted parts/ sets Lot 1 (for all of you castleheads
out there)
Castle figures, weapons, etc.

One crusader figure (in nice ocndition, no fading)
One wolfpack figure (in great condition, little to no fading)
Four red chainmail figures from earlier crusader or royal
knights sets in nice condition, no fading)
Two blue chainmail knights from black knights sets
in nice condition, no fading at all.
One red breastplate figure from 6041 (excellent condition)
One adventurer torso, one female pirate torso

weapons/ armour

Three black bullet helmets
One Dark grey flared helmet
One Black flared helmet
One Dark grey bullet helmet
One dark grey european armor (in nice condition) from 6034
One black knight dragon shield (small, nice condition)
One wolfpack shield (nice condition as well)
One brown hood (excellent condition)
One black hood (nice condition)
One black bandanna piece (great condition)
One brown bucket (neckwear from forestmen sets)
One brown spear

------------------

Lego Assorted Parts/ Sets Lot 2 (and for those space collectors...)
Deep freeze defender set

The deep freeze defender set from 1993, with the original
instructions licluded, as well as 99 percent of the original
parts, with only a white 2x1 tile, and a small easy to find black part
absent.
The set is in used condition, with all of the original figures
included (even the coveted ice babe!:), so if you need a DFD, but
don't want to throw down $50 to get one, I'll be selling
this set for a cool $37, which is a deal, compared to other auction
of direct sell mediums such as Seriouscollector.com, or the
ever hectic ebay. Heck, if you order the set, I'll throw in a bag
of extras on my part, at no extra charge!
-------------------

Lego assorted parts/sets Lot 3
Lego castle baseplate from black monarch's castle

Included in this lot is the original baseplate from the
black monarch's castle set from thelate 1980's (I think
1989-1990), in decent condition, except for a small crack near
the front, otherwise in really nice condition.
I don't have a good estimate for a price, so a feasible
offer for the plate would be appreciated if anyone wants
this.

--------------------
I'm not really that great at naming prices here, so I'll say about
$2 a minifig for the crusaders, etc, but if you buy the whole castle
lot, I'll sell it for a nice price of $22.50. However, I'll be willing to
negotiate the price, if you absolutely *need* to have this lot.

Shipping for the lot can range from as low as $2 (for really small lots),
to as high as $4 (whoch saves you shipping if you order multiple lots)

Rest assured if you plan to order that you're dealing with a responsible
seller, with a decent feedback standing on ebay (35+), so check under my
ID "rebelassaulter" if you're still unsure.

Anyway, all items listed above are in great condition unless otherwise
listed, so no parts are broken, clipped, or in unsatisfactory condition.
Everything described is used, but still looks good on the display shelf.

So, if you're interested in any of these items, want to give me an offer,
have a question, or just need clarification, email me at
Pyrokid17@hotmail.com for more deatils.

Thanks for your time...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112