 General / 21983
Re: Just tell us...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 00:15:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Leonardo Zide writes:
PS: I can't say what it is because they made me sign an NDA

YOU aren't saying it, you are just typing it in to a thing that uses standard
0s and 1s (deep inside all them chips) and contacts a server, goes through
miles of wires until it is printed on the lugnet site, and will most likely be
removes in fifteen seconds.

Better yet, with a few rotation sensors and a robotics set you may be able to
make a crude typewriter. Make the robot print a paper to give to someone else
(YOU never told them)and they can put it on lugnet! Confused? Me too. I'm awful
at knowing whats legal stuff and whats not.

NICK #;^A