 General / 21966
Re: Just tell us...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:36:32 GMT

Leonardo Zide wrote:

In lugnet.general, Selçuk Göre writes:
Leonardo? Did you start working for Lego? Something related with LeoCAD?

If true, congratulations..:-)

  Hi Selçuk, long time since we last talked.

  Not yet... I still haven't decided. Last week I went to Billund, did an
interview and was accepted but I'm not sure if I'll take it, I like my current
job very much and I don't know if I can get used to live in Denmark (too cold
and Billund is a very small town).

Leonardo

Leonardo,
Since you cannot give out any confidential info about LEGO Direct, maybe you can
give us a few hints.  Such as the classic windows.  Do you think that they
destroyed the old window molds so that these windows (except for the 1x2x2 still
in production) cannot be reproduced?

Gary Istok
"I never met a LEGO classic window I didn't like"