 General / 22000
Re: Just tell us...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:19:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:

Since you cannot give out any confidential info about LEGO Direct, maybe you • can
give us a few hints.  Such as the classic windows.  Do you think that they
destroyed the old window molds so that these windows (except for the 1x2x2 • still
in production) cannot be reproduced?

  I don't know about that kind of stuff, the job was not in that area but when
I did ask if it was true that TLC used to bury molds under the factories they
said they didn't know if that was true (I'm sure I read that somewhere).

  I saw stuff like the design area for Town and Technic, I even got to see a
new theme for next year that was not mentioned on the other thread but I didn't
like it. The guy sitting on my side on the airplane to Billund was reading some
papers about it but later I saw a prototype in the offices so I guess the NDA
comes in again. :(

Leonardo