 General / 21992
Re: Just tell us...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 06:30:57 GMT

Leonardo Zide wrote:

In lugnet.general, Selçuk Göre writes:
Leonardo? Did you start working for Lego? Something related with LeoCAD?

If true, congratulations..:-)

  Hi Selçuk, long time since we last talked.

  Not yet... I still haven't decided. Last week I went to Billund, did an
interview and was accepted but I'm not sure if I'll take it, I like my current
job very much and I don't know if I can get used to live in Denmark (too cold
and Billund is a very small town).

Leonardo

Wow, that's nice, and it's amazing for me that you are still thinking
about it. I would have jumped on it, if it was me..:-)

What is the area related, if it is not a secret, software development?

And, if you accept the job, do they allow you to continue updating
LeoCAD?

Anyway, congratulations again.

Selçuk