 Space / 35531
Re: Whateverly Labs' Bots for the contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:02:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   Hello all, the Papal Droid or Popebot

It is, of course, infallible...

Wow! We humans can replace the car makers, the vaccumers, and the religious high priests. Deep.

We also have pictures of the Scuttlebot which is usually only glimpsed from the corner of one’s eye as it scuttles away. Its purpose is at least unclassified if not entirely unknown...

I don’t know whether or not a manly-man like me can say this but that is so cute.

We are not so much proud as embarrassed to present the Com ED Bot, (Communications Entertainment Device Bot) which seems to only be programmed to clown around. It is especially effective at impotently waving its arms in the air while saying “Ahhhhhh...” Of course, its wheels go “skeeka skeeka...”

Don’t be embaressed, just know you’re becomeing FOX.

   Last and quite possibly least is the Secure Itty Bot. Fleets of these may be deployed to keep things secure. Self explanatory, really...

It may not look like it, but that thing is mondo-deadly-oso. TSEWWW-------*

   Ps. All of you bot-makers (bot-ticians?)

That is a PERFECT term for it.^

   out there have been building some truly inspiring creations. You know who you are, now build a bot to pat you on the back...

Is there anyone in LUGNET nicer than Mr. Ward here, other then Jake?

Nicely done Professor.

Blay on! :-Devin