 Space / 35505
35504  |  35506
Subject:
Whateverly Labs' Bots for the contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 06:16:21 GMT

Hello all,

I’ve briefly resurfaced from a busy summer just in time for the bot-contest deadline crunch, but enough about me...

Here are a few bots from Whateverly Labs

It is, of course, infallible...

We also have pictures of the Scuttlebot which is usually only glimpsed from the corner of one’s eye as it scuttles away. Its purpose is at least unclassified if not entirely unknown...

We are not so much proud as embarrassed to present the Com ED Bot, (Communications Entertainment Device Bot) which seems to only be programmed to clown around. It is especially effective at impotently waving its arms in the air while saying “Ahhhhhh...” Of course, its wheels go “skeeka skeeka...”

Last and quite possibly least is the Secure Itty Bot. Fleets of these may be deployed to keep things secure. Self explanatory, really...

There’s a folder with a few more pics which can be seen post moderation naturally...

Peace and botany,

Professor Whateverly

Ps. All of you bot-makers (bot-ticians?) out there have been building some truly inspiring creations. You know who you are, now build a bot to pat you on the back...