 Space / 35415
35414  |  35416
Subject:
The inquisition comes to your sector.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 02:22:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The forces of the galactic inquisition are spreading into new sectors of the galaxy. Repent, lest ye be judged. First to be revealed is the Sword of Michael, an assault barge. The SoM supports a compliment of 11 Seraphim assault troopers.

So, I had the idea for this after I started seeing trailers for the Chronicles of Riddick in the early summer. It reminded me of how cool I thought the whole gothic space genre was. I decided to start with a ship with the shape of an angel on the front. I have some more stuff coming, and hope to be able to build a moonbase module for brickfest.

Please let me know what you think!