 Space / 35419
Re: The inquisition comes to your sector.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 05:34:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:

Please let me know what you think!

Good gothic!

You have a great selection of W40K themes
in there. Details on the ship are excelent.
As is the high interior, 5 stars for that alone.
Troops all look well thought out too.

DaveG