  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4401 – 4420 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (canceled)

deep
(score: 1.619)

  Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?

In lugnet.loc.au, folks write stuff on their avoidance of guns as a worthy element of raising children, and ask "What do other parents do with Lego guns?" I'm a bit unreconstructed I'm afraid. I let the Lego men (and sometimes the Lego ladies) have (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

deep
(score: 1.618)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:394A4976.3CA90A...ich.edu... [snip] (...) for many (...) discovered (...) a row (...) a (...) the (...) is (...) from 3 (...) central (...) picture (...) with (...) I was at the Lego Outlet Store (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

deep
(score: 1.618)

  Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

(...) I've read about setting the path for unofficial parts in the MLCad.ini but haven't been able to figure out how to do this for LDview. Can anyone point me to a link on how to do this? For now I'm using MPDWizard to include all unofficial parts (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 1.618)

  Star Wars Fans - R2D2 cooler

I was lost in limbo on Ebay and came across this: (URL) I have an uncle with one sitting in his garage. Just wondered if any of the Star Wars fans could use one. ::laugh:: I don't think it would hold much LEGO though. The inner tub is only about 1 (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

deep
(score: 1.618)

  Re: A statue

(...) Very nice! One idea might be to have a black and gray statue somewhere (a deep forest maybe?) The two statues might then be awakened and brought back to fight for a magician or someone ... Needless to say, if you do that, they should be pretty (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

deep
(score: 1.618)

  Re: Steppers

Dear Terri, If the motors turn sparatically, that means the coils are probably not hooked up in the correct order. Try swapping them around and see if anything improves. The motors you are using are the bipolar type. There is a decent way of hooking (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

link
(score: 1.618)

  IRIS Storage Cabinets

My Lego is stored in the living room (small place with limited storage locations and no Susie Homemaker-type to complain). I wanted something that looks good (yeah, even I attempt to have some sense of the aesthetic) but with plenty of capacity. I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)

deep
(score: 1.618)

  Re: New online retailer: www.kidstoysplus.com

(...) G'day Raymond, While this company may have it's buildings based in B.C., I'm not so sure it's a Canadian company (but I have asked them). According to their investor relations info, they established under the laws of Nevada. I get the feeling (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.617)

  guns vs. household cleaners vs. gamers (was Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?)

(...) firearms. (...) I do know of a young woman filling an electric Uzi-style squirtgun with bleach and using to deface people. But I agree that it's pretty rare. But, people lobbying/arguing/whining against guns invariably say that it's for the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

deep
(score: 1.617)

  communicating with the Scott Edwards SSC's

Hi all, There is a 9600 baud driver for easy control of the Scott Edwards Serial Servo Controller. Please see (URL) and look for the link, "9600 baud serial output." Yours, Fred (26 years ago, 12-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

link
(score: 1.617)

  Re: rock raiders praise

(...) Interesting projects...I would like to see some MOCs using these pieces and this theme. (...) I am moving towards acquiring a couple of these sets... (...) I would like to see if Lego can maintain this theme and possibly improve the designs to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.617)

  B/T: I need a few missing pieces

G'day folks, I have 2 sets, 8207 and 6559, that were missing a lot of pieces (58 total) when I bought them (opened sets so I suspect it happened in the stores). About a month ago I wrote to the LEGO Customer Service in Canada with a list of missing (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.617)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) "NELUG" mirrors the many computer users' groups in the world. I don't think any deep thought went into the name, but it has an implication that we are something different from the normal Lego kids' club. "Users' groups" are generally for (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

deep
(score: 1.617)

  25% OFF any single lot of Parts! Again! :-D

I have ended my 10% off sale, but am still in a generous mood, so I will run my 25% OFF any single PART lot again! So if you missed it last week, here is your chance again! I will even run it longer this time so everyone has a chance to see the (...) (16 years ago, 9-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

how, link
(score: 1.617)

  Re: Age limitations

I'd like to add to Craig's thoughts with my own experiences. I was deep in my dark ages at age 16, but I became involved with the MIT gaming club at that point in my life. My introduction to the club was attending one of their game cons. I had been (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)

deep
(score: 1.616)

  Trade list

Ciao, sto cercando di arricchire la mia collezione Lego con i set che non ho e prima di districarmi con scambi intercontinentali ho pensato di proporre qualche scambio all'interno del NG. Non ho chiesto a Mario di mettere la mia lista nell'apposita (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

deep
(score: 1.616)

  RE: running motors underwater

Yep, perfect! you would have to fill the inside of the gray piece with vaseline to prevent the water from entering the bag. Obviously, this whole method of waterproofing is only good for no more than about 3 feet deep. Anymore and the grease seals (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.616)

  Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos

(...) Some how this information was sent out on a distribution list and was posted on WAMALTC site by one of our members. I was hesitant to name any sites since they are photos of an actual set but LEGO has not provided any additional information. I (...) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.616)

  Re: Age limitations

Hey James, Thanks for a fabulous sum-up. (...) This is a good line of reasoning - I hope NELUG takes that in mind. (...) Definitely. Too bad many people rushed into the debate hot-headed - I personally steered away for the first few hours because I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

deep
(score: 1.616)

More:  Next Page >>