 Trains / 30754
Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 22:06:16 GMT

   Thanks Clifton. This looks like an exciting set and exactly what TLG needed to revitalize TRAINS.

BTW, what is the LEGO Train Club Site?

-Jeramy

Some how this information was sent out on a distribution list and was posted on WAMALTC site by one of our members. I was hesitant to name any sites since they are photos of an actual set but LEGO has not provided any additional information. I am not sure how LEGO will react to the photos and was not intending to draw the attention of The Lego Group, Inc.

The original site and blog is Brickdome located in the third link and minus the translation.