 Trains / 30749
Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:47:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Clifton D. Chambers wrote:
   The below information was forwarded from the LEGO Train Club Sites. The orginal text was translated using Google:

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.aquazona.cz/smf/viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D7%26t%3D434&sl=auto&tl=en&history_state0=

Thanks for a heads up on that review Dan!

-Matthew On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Danny com wrote: The set has “fallen off the truck” and surfaced. The new photos reveal some of the exact parts and construction details.

The bogies look interesting, and there’s some definite gearing behind the new wheels (perhaps to make it easier to motorize). The round part isn’t large panels after all - it’s a mix of cheese slopes and the new-ish 2x4 curve slope (http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=61068). This is the first set to have that part in dark green. Some light bley ones show up in the wagon too (but those are also in a 2009 SW kit). I don’t think the gears in unusual colors are new, but I don’t believe we’ve seen them in a while either.

Can anyone translate this? Here’s the message board thread (the photos are in the first few posts): http://www.aquazona.cz/smf/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=434

Dan