 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1780
1779  |  1781
Subject:
25% OFF any single lot of Parts! Again! :-D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 04:26:42 GMT

I have ended my 10% off sale, but am still in a generous mood, so I will run my
25% OFF any single PART lot again!  So if you missed it last week, here is your
chance again!  I will even run it longer this time so everyone has a chance to
see the announcement!

How to participate:

Follow this link to my store (and this link only):
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&rID=-5

Place an order for 1 part lot and 1 part lot only. A "lot" is any quantity of
a single item. Exceptions will be granted for items that are generally sold
in pairs (Left and Right Doors/Wedges/Etc.). If in doubt, ask me.

Include the following "code" in the notes section of your order: "25% Off Sale"

I will apply the discount manually when I invoice your order.

Rules:

Standard shipping charges will still apply and will not be discounted.

My store does not have a minimum order.  Minimum shipping charge is $2.50

Order additions are not allowed.  Order can not be combined with any other
orders.

Only one order per person / username may be submitted during this sale. If you
currently have an open order with me, pay for it so that I can mark it PAID and
you can place a new order.

Sale will end  Tuesday, March 10, 2009 11:59:59 PM BrickLink Server Time.

Thanks,

Troy
Troy's Surplus Toys