 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6783
6782  |  6784
Subject:
B/T: I need a few missing pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:28:12 GMT

G'day folks,

I have 2 sets, 8207 and 6559, that were missing a lot of pieces (58 total)
when I bought them (opened sets so I suspect it happened in the stores).
About a month ago I wrote to the LEGO Customer Service in Canada with a list
of missing pieces and asked to order them.  A package showed up today with
mostly what I was missing, and they said I didn't have to pay for them.
Sweet!  Thank-you LEGO!  (Interestingly enough the letter and package were
both marked as coming from Conneticut, so I guess the LEGO Canada office
doesn't stock inventory.)

Rather than pester LEGO again for the few pieces still missing, I thought I'd
just ask around for sells/trades.  I'm still missing:

Set 8207 Dune Duster
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1) 6 Black TECHNIC Pins
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3673.gif

2) 2 Black TECHNIC Arms 1x3
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6632.gif

Set 6559 Deep Sea Bounty
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3) 1 Yellow Ladder with 2 "Claws" (Shark Cage "Door")
http://www.lugnet.com/inv/tv/piece.pml?02FF

4) 1 Set Dk Grey Tools (Open Wrench, Closed Wrench, Hammer)
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6246d.gif
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6426b.gif
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6246e.gif

I got some other parts instead that I don't really need.  They're
not much of a trade, but:

A) 2 TECHNIC Beams 1x3 with 3 Holes
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3701.gif
(But one less stud)

B) 1 Dk Grey Shark Head
http://www.lugnet.com/inv/tv/piece.pml?0440

C) 1 Lt Grey Shark Body
http://www.lugnet.com/inv/tv/piece.pml?0267

D) 1 Brown Ladder with 2 "Claws" (like 3) above)
http://www.lugnet.com/inv/tv/piece.pml?02FF

I don't really have much to trade other than that..., I collect
complete sets.  I wouldn't mind keeping these parts in my
odds-and-ends collection..., the mutant multi-colour shark looks
kinda cool actually!  :]  Maybe someone is willing to sell these
pieces I need?

(BTW, many thanks to all the folks behind the part reference sites
I linked to!  Good job!!)

Thanx,
KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, LUGNETer #203