  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3081 – 3100 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: what makes a good engine shed?

(...) Wow Tim. Thank you for your reply. The photos you provided are awesome! Got any more you might like to share?? I’m always looking for cool links I can reference when I’m building something. Actually at the moment I’ve been referencing (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 21-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Any VIA Rail MOCS? Any VIA loco/car photos?

(...) metroliner (...) (URL)Also, can someone direct me to a sit ethat might have good photos of actual VIA (...) Search Via on the web, a bunch comes up. I have some books with photos, and that is what I have used (along with the limited makeup (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) I extrapolated your complaints that PDAs have OS's where the c compilers don't have libraries to do the simplest things... : ("You need more than that though. Along with your C compiler, you need a set of libraries that give you access to the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: I need your help... and info!

I have now answered as I think it is my duty. Though a few things are not clear/uncorrect: 1. Member of a LUG? I said yes, as I am using lugnet. Or do you mean a local club? There are not enough around here for a club. 2. Radio/TV/Prints (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  DAT2DXF problems

Hello all, Dark Ages don't wait for computer errors; that much I think is well proven. :) I'm having a few problems with (URL) DAT2DXF>. Whenever I try to convert an LDR file, it converts a couple thousand lines and then starts giving me errors (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: RulesTalk: Probes

(...) Dude, Puff out your chest and come on out into the light! The universe is a dark and scary place and it does not favour the timid. Dan has pretty much covered the details on how you're more than welcome to suggest changes and new ways of doing (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Todd Kubo

Hmm...Very flattering Nicole, Thanks. I see your missing a few from your Collection, which I have many copies of. Interested in trading a few? :) Let's talk... I'll be posting my Mask "Wall" which actually is already on "display" courtesy of MARK (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: The "LUGNET community" vs. the "LEGO community," and computer literacy

(...) Keep in mind, people who just discover LUGNET, or who do not participate in the newsgroup discussion are going to visit (URL) You scan the front page and what do you see? A link to LUGNET membership. MANY I have talked to have confused (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  What does it take to be a true Christian?

(...) I'm very interested in some answers to this, actually-- particularly from a Christian perspective. I think I've tried to define Christianity a couple times as certain sets of philosophical/moral beliefs combined with supernatural beliefs, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Lego disclaimers on sites

(FUT .publish) OK, one last thing for the day. I was wondering about disclaimers on lego sites. I know it's pretty cutomary to put up disclaimers on fan-made sites, and part of the lego fair-play policy (IIRC). But how many people were actually (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Patterned Parts Numbering

(...) True, but since these are merely parts files and as such will reside in the LDRAW\PARTS directory, I think the *type* of file will be obvious. I agree this certainly feels like a "bad thing" at first, but it does give you a lot more characters (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Lego 611 & T-6

(...) I think youv'e got the loook pretty well considering you've used mainly basic bricks. The steamer is better in my opinion, the diesel looks a bit generic (still good tho) but then I don't know the real thing, my knowledge of US diesels is (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: PP 1444 X, my P-38 contest entry

(...) I'll take 'clever', 'cool', 'radical' and 'oddball', but I don't know about 'too'. In thinking of a 'space' version, I went to three dimensions and no 'right way up' so I 'squared' it. I could easily remove two of the wings and connect the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: LEGO - Small shop horror story

(...) I will only use this as an absolute last resort. I'm still trying via several channels to get the message to SOMEONE in the chain of command that this behavior is inexcusable. *I* don't want to harm the LEGO company's reputation. I like LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Save 9V Trains Contest Winners Rendering

A while back, the Save 9V Trains website held a contest to design train models using LEGO Digital Designer. There were several categories for entries - steam locomotives, diesel/electric locomotives, rolling stock, rail maintenance, passenger cars, (...) (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Personal Projects

(...) I've finished up an alternate model for combining sets 5956 - expedition balloon and 5958 - mummy's tomb. It's an anti-aircraft truck (would have been a half-track if any adventurer sets had tracks). Right now I have the .dat file but I'm (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

(...) Half a reason from Halfhead Hafner...sounds about half right... 8?D (...) with the following notes: (...) Definately looks good on screen...for on screen viewing, the screen resolution JPGs are fine. Sucks to print though...72dpi is 72dpi, no (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Your Thoughts on Image Hosting Sites...

What's really being asked, I think, is more than just image hosting. That's a cheap commodity through various services. If it was just about putting images on the web, that problem's been solved. But it's more than that. I think at least three (...) (17 years ago, 6-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Gats in St. Louis

Wayne Green wrote in message ... (...) thing. (...) I (...) about (...) year (...) havn't (...) build (...) Well, we'll need to figure that out. I am good with the idea of starting over, I don't have many Trains built right now. I would like to buy (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Do It Yourself RF module????

Hi, Now that the topic of RF commucation seems to arise again, I have a question too. After looking at the RF modules of radiometrix and linx I concluded that: 1. They are too expensive 2. They are probably not available here in the netherlands (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>