  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3021 – 3040 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BFDC2004 Robotics contest?

(...) I'm not really sure. John Barnes asked about it too, but we were pretty noncommittal. I wasn't really planning to do a new contest, unless people REALLY wanted one. I guess we could try doing rope climbers or something there. This time all (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

how, link
(score: 2.114)

  Re: CD auto feeder project

Rob, Thanks for posting the new link to your website. I spent a bit of time going over the Window Walker making sense of the pneumatics and was about to reply and thanks you, when I went to browse the rest of you site. You site is a gold mine! (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.114)

  Re: 419 scammer in .robotics

(...) What are 419s? "Nigerian Lockbox" is how I've always known that scam and its variants. This is not the first time this has happened. (you need to get out more, I guess...) It's due to the gateway with an external mailing list, which does not (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.114)

  Re: The Solarian Imperial Archive is back!

(...) Oh I'm sure I am too. (...) Your site layout is all up to you. I would never try and tell you how it should work. I just think all lego creation websites should have the models as close to the front as possible. (...) I host my pictures on my (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.113)

  Re: Update: Universal colors - beginnings

(...) What broad sided the AFOL community was the fact that I'm sure everyone here assumed that all of these colors were fixed (including the old grays and brown). Grays and browns have been around seemingly forever. It's crushing to know that those (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

how, link
(score: 2.113)

  Re: The Lego Mecha Hall of Fame - What do you think?

the day i first discovered the LMHoF i was inspired to even greater heights in Mecha engineering and design. i used it as a resource, studying the ways of the masters, how they crafted their designs, how they constructed joint articulations, (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.113)

  Re: The Solarian Imperial Archive is back!

(...) I never said backstory was pointless or even brought that up. I'm not sure where you're going exactly but I'll go with it. Here's how it is: If you don't have some great MOCs to begin with no one reads your stories. Even then most people skip (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.113)

  Mecha new and old

As promised in my last post, I spent all day taking pictures of all the mechs I have together and uploading them to brickshelf. The moderated ones are below. Since I'm not sure how to post the deep links, I'll post the the links to the others later. (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, deep
(score: 2.113)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:HxKEsp.tHy@lugnet.com... (...) know how (...) audience (...) there (...) reacting (...) <Snip some exellent points> (...) I agree with you totally on this . I think one of the reasons the (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

how, link
(score: 2.112)

  Kogeru

(URL) PicLink will work when BS folder is moderated. A few deep links below. Ladies and gents, this is Kogeru. I'm afraid the mech doesn't picture that well, IMO, and so I'm afraid you're going to have to take my word for it that it looks better in (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

how, deep
(score: 2.112)

  Re: Reasons for the color change

(...) It would also be less expensive. Oh wait, that's probably what you meant by "cheaper". Something I found out last year about recycling plastic is exactly why the quality degrades so much each time it's recycled. Plastic is made of a bunch of (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.112)

  LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.--How About the URL?

(...) ...and I really should leave a link to my shop. (URL) Thanks, and oops, LFB (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

how, link
(score: 2.111)

  Re: The Lego Mecha Hall of Fame - What do you think?

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote: -big snip- (...) Yo E. I figured this I needed to reply to, since we did talk about it for all of about 10 hours in the Saturn to and from NWBC. 42 skedoo all the way! :-) The LMHOF has served me very well, (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.111)

  Re: Bricksaic and txt2dat?

(...) Yeah, I was actually thinking the best thing would be to paste your ldraw triangle generator code right into the output code of autotrace. (URL) About a year ago> I hacked a cheesy ldr output into autotrace, but it only does edge lines. I (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 2.111)

  Re: her majesty's new sloop! HMS Tempest has arrived!

(...) hi Mr Dulin, thank you very much for the compliments! i am very happy with the overall design, it will translate nicely to my next ship (though she will be frigate sized;-)) as far as the sails are concerned, the reason i leave out mainsails (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.111)

  Re: Medieval Windmill

(...) Snipped pic, kept link... ah, dialup... (...) Nicely done Paul. I especially like how you tpered the tower with the walls tilted in. That's something I wouldn't have attempted without having seen it; the gaps are much smaller than one would (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.110)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) First of all, no. I have nothing interesting in the world of compressors. I got sidetracked building an all mechanical walker that has no gravity well. I think it's a cool idea, which I may revisit later, but I think this design requires more (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.110)

  Brick Built Beasts volume 1

Hi all, I have compiled an article with links to animal MOCs at approximately minifig scale by a large number of AFOLS, which can be found on Classic-Castle.com's how-to page: (URL) was compiled initially to help add details to castle layouts, but (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !!

how, link
(score: 2.110)

  Re: New MOC: The Crimson Star

(...) I can see it now: "The Crimson Star. Sleek. Powerful. Deadly. She inspires fear in the hearts of her enemies. Just don't poke the winglets." Heh. Seriously, how tenuous is tenuous? I didn't see a good picture of the link between those parts (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.109)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) So, we're talk'n about compressors. This is where I'm thinking we should layout some questions so those who are following along (like me, until I get my hands on the eleptapod). Heh I just made that word up! Steve, Kevin, if you could, please, (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.109)

More:  Next Page >>