 Space / 33902
Re: New MOC: The Crimson Star
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 11:42:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Graham wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   Sweeeet. I particuarly like the, uh, fin things on the very outside edge, they have a neat mix of smooth red and what looks like black hydraulic rams or some such. I look forward to seeing more stuff from you.

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust

Thanks for the compliments everyone...

hydraulic-like thingies was exactly what I was going for there ;) the attachment is pretty tenuous, but as long as you don’t poke them, they hold together.

Matthew

I can see it now:

“The Crimson Star. Sleek. Powerful. Deadly. She inspires fear in the hearts of her enemies. Just don’t poke the winglets.”

Heh. Seriously, how tenuous is tenuous? I didn’t see a good picture of the link between those parts and the body.

LFB