 Space / 33887
Re: New MOC: The Crimson Star
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 00:06:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Graham wrote:
   Hello .spacers, I’m a long time lurker, and this is my first real Lugnet post.

I’ve started building the first stuff I think is any good out of my dark ages, and here’s my first completed new MOC, the Crimson Star: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/4112

Please let me know what you think,
Matthew Graham

Welcome to Lugnet! Glad to have you. As for this awesome moc...wow. This thing is wicked cool. Great lines, great colors, perfect greebling (especially the dark grey bits). And that nifty display stand you made is pretty neat in its own right. If there was only one thing I’d change, it’d be that you shared your stuff sooner!

Keep em coming,

-Chris