 Space / 33942
Re: New MOC: The Crimson Star
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 04:58:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:
   Welcome! I hope we see more of you in the near future.

Whoa. I need to go lie down for a while.

That’s one sexy MOC you got there. It’s got everything I like, too: smooth funky shape, greebs aplenty and cool spiky antennae :). For some reason I like the version without all the extras better, but even the tricked-out model is just painfully cool.

Hope to see you at Brickfest!

Soren

Yay! I must say that its partially people like Soren who kept me from posting for so long ;) From slick little power suits to giant capital ships... you guys are all really good and a tough act to follow.

I hope you don’t mind, but I uh... heavily “borrowed” one of your power suit designs for a recent loader mech I built. Admiral Giddens liked it so much he made himself a copy, so you might see it show up somewhere, but I made sure to give you credit.

I hope to be able to make it to brickfest this year as well!

Matthew