  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2581 – 2600 of about 86000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Website - More LEGO Desktop Themes

(...) Oh, lol - I only wish i could make my own icons - I will probally learn how in school, but not yet. I got some from here: (URL) is a download for both mac and pc users)~ that has the lego folder you see I use for my computer and the bikerscout (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?)

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:GCMuJ8.E5M@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) attached. (...) I think this needs a little modification - if the parts could be zipped separately then people could just get the ones they want, and as (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: The value of reading (was: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...)

(...) You'll have to forgive this member of the laity, but I'm kind of unsure what you're saying here. Do you mean to say that even when a link is shown to exist, there is no explanation of it's cause? I'm having trouble with this..... perhaps you (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Quick, informal poll

(...) Thanks, guys. I'm glad the sidebar serves you well. I'm just contemplating removing the News Spotlight, and I wanted to know how others liked it. I think since this group has a relatively low volume, and spotlighted posts are few and far (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Train doors and windows

I would also be interested in buying several train doors and windows. I am not familiar with the piece numbers but I have been looking through the recommended web page: (URL) that page I have found the 4181, 4182, 4033, 4035, 4511 parts. Does anyone (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Elian Gonzales

(...) However, was every other parent who remained in East Germany a likewise unfit parent? This again seems too sweeping a claim, generalizing everyone under one circumstantial banner. That said, the fact of your uncle’s brainwashing is dreadful. I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Brainstorming to Keep LUGNET Alive

Och! Ug! Okay, so it's after midnight here, and having only tonight (last night?) learned of this particular group, I have spent much of the last hour reading everything posted here thus far. It was one of my first (perhaps only) experiences around (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

(...) Cool thing - even though I can only run Windows in a window (sic), it sounds useful to to something with these old semi-intelligent bricks. I've googled a bit and found this updated link: (URL) has got the old contents there for winvll - funny (...) (14 years ago, 10-Mar-11, to lugnet.robotics.vll)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Resolved: Yahoo is good for the 'net (was Re: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo

(...) Well...a couple days ago I had a reply half written on the web interface, but unfortunately a computer freeze made me lose it. Here I go again, after I've had a bit more time to think it through :) (...) I'm no one to tell them what they (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: What's the difference?

(...) Hey Steve, I think the best way that I can describe the difference is by explaining how the gear shift on a Semi works...I have this knowledge.. I drive one! Hmmm...imagine a four speed standard transmission on a car.. neutral would be in the (...) (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Not necessarily biased, but not particularly brilliant, either

From: (URL) looming controversy: U.S. and allied use of depleted uranium in bunker-busting bombs and artillery rounds. Depleted uranium is a byproduct of the uranium that fuels nuclear reactors. It turns to fine dust when shells made from the hard, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  New Plates for old

Hi all Thanks to Tony Preistman's advice I have sufficent track links for my latest MOC. Every other link now needs to be shod with a black 1x4 plate. "Why don't you go and buy some then?" Your no doubt asking yourselves. Well I would but they've (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Mobile Robot Question

(...) Can anyone answer all that? I think the answer is "it depends". Unfortunately it depends on so many variables that you'll just have to implement one system at a time, checking each thoroughly and modifying as you go. Make sure to go back and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Parts Sale....

Hello all! Well, what started out as me buying a couple of buckets for some white fences has turned into a pretty big piece sale . Here's the link (URL) Just about everything up for sale came from a FreeStyle set. There are many pieces there, it's (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.

(...) single) (...) thru (...) I used to want a set-up like when I was younger. I always wondered how to get the track (set at waist height) across open doorways. Do you have a drawbridge or attach the track to the back of the door. Either way you'd (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Looking for instructions for Jake's instruction portal

Hi folks, Jake McKee is building an instruction portal and asked me if there's any submissions from our LUG. If you've got something, send it over to him for linking. I think this is a great idea and would be fun for those new to Lego and for those (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: BIP Contest: Reloaded....again

Oops...forgot to add .cad to this post! All, After a bit of slow growth in the BIP additions, I've decided to tweak the content rules a bit. There is now a new prize category, reduced number of BIs uploaded for all categories, and yet more prizes! (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Horodris the mech

(URL) Dis here is Horodris. Treat him real nice and he'll do the same. Some points of notes: I made the neck move on all three axis, if the head looks funny, it probably because it is at a strange angle. mucho gearing in the legs. This is what is (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: A french BB 62400

Hello all, (...) Again great feedbacks from many persons, thanks to you all. This discussion improves a lot how I can do with buiding MOCs. John, I surely like to build in 6 wide, I also went to look into 7 wide. But for 8 wide, I have a major (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: newbie troubles (now they in packs of 2)

I had exactly the same problems not so long ago so i followed the instructions from this site and uninstalled the brickos i had and used the one they had provided following the link. So go to this site (URL) let me know how you get on. Good luck (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

More:  Next Page >>