 Technic / 9346
Re: Quick, informal poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:58:43 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Krieg writes:
In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Oh! And thanks for asking! It shows you're a good curator!
Right.  Wish I said this first.

Thanks, guys. I'm glad the sidebar serves you well.

I'm just contemplating removing the News Spotlight, and I wanted to know how
others liked it.

I think since this group has a relatively low volume, and spotlighted posts
are few and far between, having them on the sidebar might be unnecessary. As
a compromise, I could move it to a subpage. That way it would still exist,
but you'd have to click a link to get to it.

A FAQ would definitely be good. I've tried covering some stuff in the
"Popular Subjects and FAQ", but it's not complete (nor will it ever be). A
FAQ on LEGO sets (i.e. when they come out, what's in the catalogs, what's
new for 200x) would be a good entry. We'll see...

Actually, if you want to help, as you suggested, you can pull information
and links together and post it to the group. I can format it and stick it
into the sidebar. I know stuff about the 2003 sets is scattered about all
over in different posts, and in different groups.

-TJ