 Technic / 9332
Re: Quick, informal poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 07:35:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
As the curator here, I'm curious:

• Do you like the News Spotlight on the sidebar?

Yep, but I generally have read 'em all before checking the Technic frontpage.

• Do you like the New MOCs feature (with thumbnail images)?

It's the best feature on the page!

• What else would you like to see added to the sidebar?

Perhaps an lugnet.technic FAQ?

Not on building but more related to the quirks of Lugnet Technic news, like the
fact that new Technic models appears in July/August.

A list of current availible "Technic" sets from all themes like Racers and the
comming Inventors line.

I'd gladly do this work myself but it appears my schedule is full until the
autumn... Maybee if I get holes in my work load I can look at things like this
but no promises. We can discuss this via e-mail if you want to share the
work load.

• What would you NOT like to see on the sidebar?

You don't want me to answer that! :) Seriously though, there's nothing I'd want
removed.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu