  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2381 – 2400 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 2nd Annual Space Building Contest?

<much editing> Ending it after Christmas sounds good. How about midnight, Dec 31 - (that is, the eve before newyear's eve). I don't think judging will be that big a problem if we keep the range of categories small, as you suggested. I do have one (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

(...) It may be that there is little bandwidth change in the long run (I have _no_ idea about the numbers here), but the point is that people can't link directly to the file. This way, someone looking at Joe Blow's Lego Auction does not (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

(...) I've put together a tutorial. It is the first in a series on how I put my LDRAW POVRAY animations together. I'm looking for feedback and mistakes. It's at (URL) if you think it is worthy, feel free to link to it or repost it. (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  TGBSLILAC - Your chance to vote the winner! (1st prize)

Decisions decisions!!! Richie and myself have decided to let you guys pick and have a say as to who gets to win 1st prize!!! But it's not as easy as it looks! Please read the rules below... How it works - First select your favourite entry (as (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Unified UK Lego Web Page/Community?

(...) Cool! It appears that I've stumbled across something already thought of :) (...) By pane do you mean table or frame? Do you mean that if you clicked upon a entertainer web-site link, then it would appear in the bottom frame, with the UKLUG top (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Several different questions

Hello everybody, I'm a new owner of the handy board and I have sereval problems to use the outputs and, as I'm new on the mailing list, I may ask questions already asked before or stupid questions so I apologize in advance. Today, I have several (...) (27 years ago, 3-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  *sigh* ok once again. version 3! msemi.dat & trailer

ahahah sorry no dat file. instead here is a link to the zip file. (URL) since your going in that direction anyway, visit my new lego page (URL) if your really bored.. (no i wont stop!) visit my home of page homepage page (URL) if you want to tell me (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!

(...) ***snip*** (...) I think I gave my answer in the post to which you replied: (URL) summary, it's entirely possible that no quantity of numbers is sufficient to prove that the theory is true as long as other potentially disproving numbers have (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:GII05E.KL5@lugnet.com... (...) status (...) buttons (...) I'm (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I saw the exact same behavior earlier today when I first tried it out. The only thing I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: boulders on shoulders

(...) At the risk of starting another thread, I have been reading the posts, but this whole new thing of reading a post, responding, then going and downloading my email, pulling up the emailed link for the posting, clicking on the button to post the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Bofers Quad 40 and Tanks updates

(...) tanks are always great, but the 40mm mount is the real star of this update. But then again, I'm biased. ;) I'm especially impressed that it's in actual minifig scale and not compressed. I've given some thought to making just a standalone (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Please read this!

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes: Great post! (snipped it, but it's worth rereading...) I know some people don't like Orson Scott Card, and some do. But this book of his _How to Write Science Fiction & Fantasy_ is chock full of good advice. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: The commonfolk's FAQ

(...) I am not even going to try on that one! (...) <taken from the above link> 'Why does Australia consider itself an entity separate from the rest of lugnet?' hahaha... I guess this all depends on which way you look at it... not to mention what (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  LEGO multi-media bathroom T-P holder

And now for something completely different... I got tired of the old one, and wanted something a little more functional and LEGO based. This is what came from it.. (2 URLs) link to brickshelf pictures> There are four pictures that show how the (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: curator

(...) Thanks, Mike! Looks great. I know you know this already, but... your artwork is *so* awesome! How could anyone resist mousing over that?! You should give yourself a credit for it somehow. maybe some tiny text under the last HR? I honestly (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  MichLUG - GATS Show in Grand Rapids, Michigan - My Report

To All, It was a great time and event that MichLUG did this past weekend at the GATS Show in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It was hard work, but I think it was well received, and it was just a blast. Here are my notes, thoughts, and other Scottism’s. : ) (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug) !

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  1656 any sightings???

I seen one of these selling on e-bay, but was amazed how high it went for. I went for almost $100. This is a truly rare set, and I wish I had bought it when I was younger. I remember the toy store that sold it...at the local shopping mall, very (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  More newbie questions

I also have some questions, having just installed MLCAD 1) Is there a CAD/LDRAW/MLCAD FAQ anywhere? 2) When you download a file from cad.dat.models, how do you know if it should be a DAT file or a MPD file? 3) Why, when i click the DAT link in the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Keppler Industries update: F/A-404 C Biggun

Hello all, Well, here ya go, the F/A-404 C Biggun Anti-Captital Ship fighter. Check it under the Space product line yo. (URL) Admire all the other little new things I have changed, and see how great a job I did getting everyone else to make buttons (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce.moc) !

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) That figures. I'd actually emailed Jennifer about 'some guy's amazing technic mini-supercar' and sent her a link to your site. Which, it turned out she'd already seen and admired... (...) ... which means if anyone can 'layeth the smackdown', (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

More:  Next Page >>