  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2381 – 2400 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Canadian sale July 18-

No LEGO in the Walmart Flyer this week. ----- Target's flyer this week shows that the discount on some toys has gone up to 70% off. Probably no LEGO left in this sale, but you never know. ----- TRU flyer good from Friday July 18 through Thursday (...) (10 years ago, 19-Jul-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

how
(score: 0.802)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

(...) i imagine those parts will be redesigned as well. imagine a 2x2 plate with a two plate high cylinder on top. i imagine it will look something like that if they do infact redesign it. on another mildly related note, the redesigned buffers may (...) (16 years ago, 18-May-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars)

link
(score: 0.802)

  Re: IR header how optional -- And Infrared "Warm Up"

Regarding "Henrik Erlandsson" <e.henrik@telia.com> wrote in message news:H9orqL.M9v@lugnet.com.. and others about "warming up" the serial infra-red link electronics. (...) the web (...) does, and if (...) both. (...) I believe the "warm up" concept (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 0.802)

  RE: JCX vs $100 laptop with a cracked screen

Bruce, My opinions are do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. The correct link for the quote is: (URL) article has to do specifically with the fast food business, not traditional product manufacturing or retail sales. It talks about how (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 0.802)

  Ok, ok calm down...was Re: CRITICIZE MY MECH AND PHOTOS, NOW!!!...!!!

Lesse, at risk at having Aiyaz come to my home and kick me in the balls... It looks goblinny enough. Wasp waisted, big torso, funky head. I find it interesting how the gla gla hand thing looks more claw like on this mech. No reason why it should, it (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 0.801)

  Re: Taj Mahal

"Arthur Gugick" <torgugick@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:K0z6Mx.41B@lugnet.com... (...) Wow, that's impressive! I love the reflecting pond! Initially I thought the pond was tiles and you'd used lighting to get them to reflect the real model (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.build)

link
(score: 0.801)

  Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.

(...) Select a file in the Finder and select "Get Info" from the "File" menu (or press Command-I). Under the "Open With:" section of the little window that appears, choose an application to open the selected file when double-clicked. Click "Change (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

link
(score: 0.801)

  Re: Castle Map

This may be side stepping the whole map issue... but... How about we just make a castle portal or something like that to put on a central castle website that links to all of the different stories out there? It could just consist of a representative (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 0.801)

  Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.

(...) For what it's worth there is a guide to this topic on LDraw.org: (URL) confirms application/x-ldraw (and application/x-multi-part-ldraw for MPDs). Can't the user just use "Get Info" to assign an application of their choice to open files of a (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

link
(score: 0.801)

  DB 211 in "Verkehrsrot" colors

As a diversion today, and after seeing some magnificent engines built using 5- en 7-wide concepts, I started building one of my favorite German diesel engines, the BR 211 B'B' diesel. Specs so far : - Built on a constructed bottom plate, 34 studs (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 0.801)

  Samson X armor - 4915/8673 combo alternate model

The latest from Altered States: Samson X armor - using pieces from 4915 Mini Construction and 8673 Ferrari F1 Fuel Stop sets (page includes link to instructions) (URL) g (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha)

link
(score: 0.801)

  Re: New instructions at lego.com

(...) Be it carpet, grass, or a bad haircut on a big headed friend... I find this pic so laughable and insulting to the target audience. My own kids rolled their eyes at this one and called "lame". The pic that shows kids not to dump out all the (...) (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.dear-lego)

deep
(score: 0.801)

  Museo del Giocattolo: articolo su Gazzetta Antiquariato

Al seguente link: (URL) l'articolo sul Museo di Zagarolo e sulla nostra esposizione "LEGami" apparso sull'ultimo numero de "La Gazzetta dell'Antiquariato". Ciao Marco (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

link
(score: 0.801)

  Moderazione nuovo forum

Cari fratelli in abiesse, dite la vostra se il nuovo forum dovrebbe essere moderato. Cioè: I moderatori (ruolo attualmente svolto da Giuliano) hanno la facoltà di chiudere o cancellare una discussione non ritenuta idonee allo spirito del forum. Il (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

link
(score: 0.801)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) it. -Orion (16 years ago, 5-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

link
(score: 0.801)

  Re: The Brick Testament enters The Wilderness

(...) Thanks, Bruce. (...) Those are the chin-strap section of white space/motorcycle helmets. I have lots and lots of those now from when I hand-carve God's white hairpiece out of a white helmet hair each time I make a Holy Trinity custom set to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

how, link
(score: 0.801)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

Quanto alle "elezioni" del prossimo ambassador, si potrebbe anche far notare alla LEGO che la terna di nomi serve solo nei paesi in cui ci sono vari aspiranti che litigano tra loro... non come qui, dove la rielezione di Marco solleverebbe solo (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

link
(score: 0.800)

  Re: usb from .java best how

(...) Offline thanks I'm told that: (URL) a one page Lejos usage summary in slide 26 of 31 that says `Lejosfirmdl` can download new firmware, which necessarily involves talking thru USB or serial. Code for .java thru .c to USB may only be a few (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

how, link
(score: 0.800)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

(...) * Il tasto "indietro" dei browser IE e firefox produce strani effetti e comunque non è possibile tornare alla home con il tasto "indietro" * Nella visione lineare ti perdi facilmente xchè le risposte sono tutte allineate a sinistra. Sarebbe (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

link
(score: 0.800)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) Yes - exactly. With this approach it's inevitable that you'll need either: 1) Some mapping between a horribly unfriendly unique ID and a friendly name. ...or... 2) A way of storing a friendly name inside the device itself (eg by connecting the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 0.800)

More:  Next Page >>