  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2401 – 2420 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Poverty myths?

(...) Of course it is, but it is pure luck on their part that they are placed there. Assuming that this where their wealth derives it has not come from their ingenuity or their political system. (...) I tend to think there is a link but that you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 0.800)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) Bingo! I reached the bricktools/ of the frame-free: (URL) bytes At a glance, I missed how bricxcc toggles x08 in the command op to let command ops be repeated, but I'd now guess the bricxcc algorithm for framing standard RCX replies is: 1) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 0.800)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

"Pat LaVarre" <ppaatt@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9nAFD.7v@lugnet.com... (...) like x (...) byte x (...) course (...) the 4 (...) find (...) 10 EF? I follow you now (helps to look at the actual code ;-)... I would expect that raw byte sequence (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 0.800)

  Creator building tips

Al seguente link trovate dei building tips a cura dei designer Creator: (URL) sito ufficiale dei building tips è il seguente: (URL) Chiappa LEGO Ambassador (16 years ago, 1-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

link
(score: 0.800)

  Re: newbie troubles (now they in packs of 2)

I had exactly the same problems not so long ago so i followed the instructions from this site and uninstalled the brickos i had and used the one they had provided following the link. So go to this site (URL) let me know how you get on. Good luck (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 0.800)

  Re: now normally baumfamily != enteract

(...) Email to update crynwyr? Yes I hope so, yes I've tried, yes we're staying tuned, sorry I was unclear, that's what I meant when I mentioned I had seen a mailto channel work there before. But Lego I don't know how to reach. Do you mean to say (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

how, link
(score: 0.800)

  Re: The COOLEST LEGO Train MOC EVER to be built….

(...) Doesn't appear to be 6 wide, so how cool can it be, really. OK seriously that is gynormous. (10 years ago, 28-Jun-14, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how
(score: 0.800)

  Re: Modest house

(...) Sure there is. Just put down a layer of 1x2 jumper plates, another layer of regular plates (using the half-stud offset), and finally the tile slopes. The only problem is that there's not a clean way to terminate the design at roof's edge, as (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

deep
(score: 0.800)

  Re: Release of Color Manager

(...) I've had a quick play and have a few thoughts 1: its a great idea 2: it seems to work with a couple of provisos. 2a: the dropdown colour choice box doesn't seem to scroll using the mouse but does using the cursor keys 2b: I get missing parts (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

link
(score: 0.800)

  need (JavaScript) help, please!

I'm trying to code a script, for inclusion into a webpage (HTML), that will enable me to spontaneously create a link to be opened as a new page. The format of the URL is as follows: (URL) two variables are the specific game server and the specific (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

link
(score: 0.800)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

I wish I could give you a direct answer, but I don't know. However, I suspect (as I'm sure you do) that what you are looking for has already been done. Below are three possible sources which you can adopt, co-opt, or reverse-engineer to get where (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 0.799)

  Re: 2nd Amendment -- Bare Bones

(...) Heh. I think that this is the exact crux of the problem. I confess that I am not as well-read on this subject as my peers here, but a lot of what I've read identifies the first clause of the amendment as the vital part. I can't get too deep (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 0.799)

  Re: Can one use LEGO Mindstorms on GNU/Linux operating systems?

(...) Hi Paul, I have been thinking about the same thing. It might be wrong, but I think it is not available now. Some have tried with a wine solution but ran into trouble with a dll. Here is a link: (URL) us posted if you figure something out. (...) (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)

link
(score: 0.799)

  Re: TRU Faux Pas!

(...) Might well be true. Maybe Lego's market is punters with either only a casual interest in construction toys (probably as default gifts for other people children - don't underestimate the size of this market), and those with obscenely deep (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.fun)

how, deep
(score: 0.799)

  Classic Knight's Tournament and Legends Guarded Inn up for Auction

Hello everyone. I have just placed 2 great castle sets on E-bay: Classic Knight's Tournament and Guarded Inn. Both are sent with free shipping, and, if you buy multiple items, you get a 10% discount on both! 6083 Knight's Tournament. This complete (...) (16 years ago, 2-May-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

link
(score: 0.799)

  CAD instructions for hover car

Hiyo, Despite the fact that my hovercar moc generated zero response, I have created some instructions for it using MLCAD and POVRay, more as an exercise for myself than anything, just to see how they would turn out. However, after all that effort, I (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 0.799)

  Re: robolabatceeo/college/tutorials Is not working

(...) (URL) all the information that the missing link had and more. (16 years ago, 28-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

link
(score: 0.799)

  Re: brickos 090 problem no program download with CONF_LNP_FAST

Hello Jochen At first i was astonished, that somebody is answering so fast, because in the last 2 years there is not much conversation here. (...) I am not completly shure about your question concerning standart HW. I use the USB Tower and the (...) (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

link
(score: 0.799)

  Re: A Gentle Plea

(...) I didnt know there was an emphasis on any posts. Yeah, id like to see more MOCs, and storys, etc too. but we are not going to do that by putting restraints on posts and making everything that doesnt fit exactly into .Castle go to another (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 0.799)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) Pneumatic Cylinder. :D Each of these prevents your robot from breaking his arm, and doesn't need sensors. I recommend Mario Ferrari's "Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms" for mechanical ideas that simplify the electrical control. (I.e. less (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 0.799)

More:  Next Page >>