 Trains / 17838
17837  |  17839
Subject:
DB 211 in "Verkehrsrot" colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:42:09 GMT

As a diversion today, and after seeing some magnificent engines built
using 5- en 7-wide concepts, I started building one of my favorite
German diesel engines, the BR 211 B'B' diesel.

Specs so far :
- Built on a constructed bottom plate, 34 studs long, 8 wide.
- 2 9v motor blocks, 2 trein weights placed directly over the motor blocks.
- Front and rear will be 5 wide, center part will be 8 wide.
- Studless as far as possible.

So far I only finished one nose, hope to build the rest of the model
later this week (depending on how many parts I'm missing ;) )

Images uploaded to Brickshelf,

Deep links
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anvil/DB-211/phase-1_side2-small.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anvil/DB-211/phase-1_front1-small.jpg