  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2221 – 2240 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: lego Insurance

(...) I've had to go thru this already for my collection and it's a pain. I have All-State Insurance as this is how I had to handle my "LEGO" collection. 1. You need to have a record (paper, eletronic) of ALL your legos. So you, your insurance (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 2.332)

  Re: The value of reading (was: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...)

(...) You'll have to forgive this member of the laity, but I'm kind of unsure what you're saying here. Do you mean to say that even when a link is shown to exist, there is no explanation of it's cause? I'm having trouble with this..... perhaps you (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.332)

  A Knight to Remember

I really wasn't looking forward to it, was actually hesitating in this, as I did want the story available for people on different word processor systems to read it, but oh well, I need to add pictures, and Sun Star Writer is a B17CI-I to put clear, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.331)

  Re: When the world was young...

<snip> (...) The orginal was deleted, because I was trying to sneaky. Brickshelf automatically deletes any file that has an .htm extension. I've found on most web sites that if you open a .txt file that has html tags in it, those tags will be used (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

how, deep
(score: 2.331)

  Re: RFC: smaller task scheduler

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Joseph Woolley writes: <snip> (...) This is exciting... <snip> (...) Good work on this! Since you have the config and simple swap we'll need to prove that both versions are still working and I'd like a 2nd opinion (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 2.331)

  Re: Grand Re-Opening of A&M Lego Place now iwth LEGO TRON!

<snip> I have to LEARN how to type: =) The correct link is: (URL) Ahui (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

how, link
(score: 2.331)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) The Community Development team (the team I am on), spent some time looking at this same question. As you can imagine, we get LOTS of questions internally about "What is community anyway?" To address that question, we developed a generic (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community) !!

how, deep
(score: 2.330)

  Re: Heavy Missile Truck

(...) Excellent truck, Jeff! My friend just forwarded the link to me -- I sadly hadn't seen it sooner. I've been trying to think of how to make a pop-up missile pod for a SAM-site, could you give me any pointers on how you made yours? -- Mark Nelson (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.build.military)

how, link
(score: 2.330)

  Faster linking, and more member page management

I'm already happy with what we've got here at LUGNET, but use anything long enough, and you'll start to see many ways it could be improved. The *worst* 'feature' of LUGNET, and something that I wish would go away is the jump.cgi link tracking (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, link
(score: 2.330)

  Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

For those of you interested, LEGO is currently auctioning Santa Fe Super Chief # A0001 on eBay. See the following listing. (URL) this link doesn't work, go to item # 1719045942. It will be interesting to see how much it sells for. - John Eric -- (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.329)

  Re: Tim Robbins "Countering a Wave of Hate"

(...) Precisely. Well said, Scott. But Mr. Robbins isn't a deep enough thinker to understand what you (and others) are telling him. He'd rather just whine about how now everyone is out to get him. I don't see HIM standing up to defend the rights of (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.329)

  Re: hizza my shizza, you dig? (translation: relatively new MOCs)

(...) Gallery (only recently)) but I actually do not always go to Brickshelf because the first two keep me pretty busy. ;-) I enjoy reading the background info or hearing about how a certain piece was used "unconventionally" so I'd say post 'em (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 2.329)

  Re: Help with MLCad

Hello Pat, I'm the LDraw Help Desk Coordinator. Let me give you a quick overview of what LDraw is. It is a 'CAD'-like program that allows you to create brick-type models. The ONLY brick we ENDORSE is LEGO although the piece format can be used for (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.329)

  Some thoughts...

Hello, My membership to lugnet is fairly recent. So far, I've enjoyed a great many things from this community. I've been here long enough to watch the fall of "Cool Lego Site of The Week". Also, I've read the transcript from BrickWest (several (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

how, link
(score: 2.329)

  Re: Going once, going twice, sold!

Julie Krenz wrote in message ... (...) ordinary (...) pages? (...) The page you linked to says: "The eBay About Me page may be used to describe the seller's business, and may contain URLs or links to the seller's individual web site. It may not (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 2.329)

  Some previous suggestions.

Since Suz responded that trying to collect previous suggestions might be helpful, I have started trolling through the various admin groups, trying to find items that were previously suggested. My methodology is imperfect, I started by running this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, link
(score: 2.328)

  Marconi Tower

Hi Nicole had an emergency and had to leave town quickly last nite. She asked if I would write to (whom ever asked I forgot the name, sorry)and let him know when the marconi tower picture went up. So its on our Brickshelf under non lego (i think). (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

how, link
(score: 2.328)

  Re: nqc question

(...) I don't see how that could possibly work - where does this code turn the motor off? You need something like: task sensor_to_motor () { while ( 1 ) /* Do this forever... */ { Off ( motor ) ; /* Turn the motor off */ while ( sensor == 0 ) /* (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.328)

  Part 1 of my site about Lego.

You'll find the pictures for Saturday only for the moment. I'm working on the Sunday's ones. I have a slow link so it takes times to put everything, I also need to work a little bit ! (URL) file 07april.html is not ready yet. You may have some (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 2.328)

  Re: The value of reading (was: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...)

(...) We were. That's all. I'm not categorizing your responses and writing papers. It's just a hobby of mine to explore what people think about education. I used the phrase "hobby-research" a single time in a throwaway comment. Such a comment does (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.328)

More:  Next Page >>