 Trains / 15974
15973  |  15975
Subject:
Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 05:19:26 GMT

For those of you interested, LEGO is currently auctioning Santa Fe Super
Chief # A0001 on eBay.  See the following listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1719045942&r=0&t=0&showTu
torial=0&ed=1018638298&indexURL=0&rd=1

If this link doesn't work, go to item # 1719045942.

It will be interesting to see how much it sells for.

- John Eric

--

John Eric Voltin