 Trains / 15986
Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 14:52:04 GMT

For that much money, I would hope LEGO includes the red and light gray rods.

"John Musil" <Studjamn68@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, John Eric Voltin writes:
For those of you interested, LEGO is currently auctioning Santa Fe Super
Chief # A0001 on eBay.  See the following listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1719045942&r=0&t=0&showT • u
torial=0&ed=1018638298&indexURL=0&rd=1

If this link doesn't work, go to item # 1719045942.

It will be interesting to see how much it sells for.

- John Eric

--

John Eric Voltin

Just a side note I was looking at the display so hard that I didn't really
even look at the engine.  Did any one notice that the picture of the Santa
Fe has the dark grey "rods" on the side of the engine instead of the red • and
light grey rods!  I wonder if they will include the red and light grey • rods
to the highest bidder, or if they will only receive the dark grey rods? • For
those of us who ordered a set, we got a sub package with the correct • pieces
in the sub package.  I wonder if what you see is what you get, or if they
will include the extra pieces?!
Thanks,
John