 Administrative / Suggestions / 23
22  |  24
Subject:
Some previous suggestions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:19:37 GMT

Since Suz responded that trying to collect previous suggestions might be
helpful, I have started trolling through the various admin groups, trying to
find items that were previously suggested. My methodology is imperfect, I
started by running this query: http://news.lugnet.com/admin/?q=suggest and
relying on my memory of what has and hasn't been suggested here, and what
has and hasn't been implemented within LUGNET(tm) to cull items.

My next few posts to this group will each consist of one suggestion (my read
on what it was, boiled down in the subject line) with a link to the post or
posts that I think are most relevant, or at least the best ones I could
find. Since this is not a perfect process, people are invited to follow up
to the post with a better link or a clarification of what the suggestion
was, or whatever, in hopes of improving the info

I have tried to sweep for a good set of items... some are mine, some are
not. I surely missed some (most?). Try your hand at it too, maybe with a
different search string? See how many you can collect! Trade them with your
friends (slap!)...

I apologise in advance for ones that may have already been implemented! Or
ones that are dups of posts here, I did read the whole admin.suggestions
group but may have forgotten or misconstrued some.

++Lar