  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2081 – 2100 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: GATS Tomorrow - Novi Expo Center, Novi Michigan - Setup times and Information

I noticed at the GATS site a form for a coupon on the entrance fee I believe, you may want to tell anyone that you are mentioning this to, about the site soe they might save a buck or something. (...) To All, It looks like we are almost ready to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

how, link
(score: 2.352)

  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

Sorry this is so long. If you don't want to read the whole, at least scan to the end, and read the final paragraph! (...) Nothing. Following prior standards has to do with using 'towball socket'. Saving 3 characters seems less important to me than (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.352)

  Survey, new LEGO story. Check it out.

Hello! I've been working on a majot story that revolves around my two Lego sig figs. However, I havent's built a website yet because I'm still working on the story. I was wondering if you could take a few minutes, read the overview of my story, then (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce)

how, link
(score: 2.352)

  New Lego story and survey. Check it out!

Hello! I've been working on a major story that revolves around my two Lego sig figs. However, I haven't built a website yet because I'm still working on the story. I was wondering if you could take a few minutes, read the overview of my story, then (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.352)

  RE: Precise turns of any angle! -- Rotation Sensor Information

Steve Baker has done some wonderful experiments on the accuracy of the rotation sensor which can be read at the URL at the end of this message. I have a alternative explanation for the inaccuracy in the rotation sensor when used with the standard (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.352)

  MECHA BUILDING CONTEST REMINDER!

Hey, all you who are interested in entering my contest- YOU MUST EMAIL ME YOUR ENTRY BEFORE the 31st. I already got some from other people, but I can't enter everyone's creations without them specifically asking me to. <I did get the Elephant (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 2.352)

  Re: site update

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GpsJwA.F2y@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) page: (...) I forgot who made the original, I do have a (minor) deisgn change but I lost the *.dat. now that Mike has changed the extension i seem to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.351)

  Re: Worst LEGO experience

(...) Accident, no doubt. But if you ask *how* it happened, I can't possibly say :-S (...) Yes, that's right. (...) Nose! I was stuck with it inside my nose for a few minutes, even after blowing hard to get it out. In the end I think my father used (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 2.351)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com> wrote in message news:GqBoGq.L5I@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah I was thinking that too. :-) I hope this will be out of the way soon, after the content/link issues are worked out I'll sit down and play with the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.351)

  1.9 Source now available

The LDView 1.9 source code is now available from the following location: (URL) is also a link on the main LDView web page to the above page.) Note that it's a little more difficult to build now, because you have to first download and build the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.351)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

(...) In the Windows Users download page (URL) Stl2dat is reported to be "STL2DAT BETA 9" It has actually version 1.0 as reported when you follow the link (URL) a bug, but a wish in the part tracker : Could it be possible to see a list of reviews of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.350)

  [parts tracker] search by AUTHOR

Steve, I've got a request for the parts tracker ("(URL) It would help me if I could search the list by Author, to see the status of all the parts that I've posted, instead of having to wade through the entire list of parts (and hope that I've (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.350)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

(...) I've put together a tutorial. It is the first in a series on how I put my LDRAW POVRAY animations together. I'm looking for feedback and mistakes. It's at (URL) if you think it is worthy, feel free to link to it or repost it. (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.350)

  RE: How communication is handled

the better way to know how the IR work is the legOS kernel source. I read it and see that legOS use IRQ for transmiting and receiving message. When legOS receive a message he see first if the activity of the IR transmitter is not true. Then he call (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.350)

  MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

Hello fellow .spacers I've decided to de-lurk and get a Brickshelf account and post my latest MOC. Its inpsired by Jet Black's MONO boat from Cowboy Bebop. I didn't have the right bricks to do the colors right, nor did I want to make the round MONO (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 2.350)

  Keppler Industries update: F/A-404 C Biggun

Hello all, Well, here ya go, the F/A-404 C Biggun Anti-Captital Ship fighter. Check it under the Space product line yo. (URL) Admire all the other little new things I have changed, and see how great a job I did getting everyone else to make buttons (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce.moc) !

how, link
(score: 2.350)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

(...) He was echoing the sentiment I expressed, I think. And when you look at your initial words (which I left, for reference while snipping all else away) on this topic, I think it was a fair sentiment. Stamping your foot and saying "so sue me" (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.350)

  2002 Alpha Team too close to Jack Stone

Dear TLG, The 2002 Alpha Team sets initially had me very excited. I loved Aquazone and was looking forward to some cool new subs and a base. Upon getting a closer look at these sets I was disappointed at the lackluster design and even more upset by (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

how, link
(score: 2.349)

  New castle? Kinda...

(Pictures & link way at the bottom. Otherwise you'll have to endure my long, babbling story.) In April last year, I started working on a castle that never really got done. At the time I realized I wouldn't have the pieces to do a fully detailed (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.349)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

Hi Manfred - The link is fixed, thanks. -Tim (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.349)

More:  Next Page >>